𝓟𝓪𝓼 𝓓𝓮 𝓓𝓮𝓾𝔁

"Let's go home"

"Let's go home"...

✰✰✰

April 12th, 1952 Hoquiam Washington

Addison Cullen stood behind the thick blood-red curtain watching the dancer's on the stage, she didn't come in until halfway in the play but as she watched the other dancers she felt her stomach twist into knots like she was going to puke...

Addison practically jumped out of her skin when a warm hand touched her shoulder making her crane her neck to look at the culprit. Bette Whitlaw..."Oh don't worry love, I'm sure you'll do fine... If I was lead I'd be amazing but as long as you don't trip in the spotlight you'll do fine"...

Bette Whitlaw wasn't very happy with Addison Cullen ever since her brothers shot her down and it only got worse when she got the lead and Bette got cast as Odile... "Thank you so much for your input Bette, I feel so much better now"... Addison's words were mumbled as she scanned the large crowd trying to calm her nerves.

Edward Cullen could hear the girls thoughts from a mile away as their eyes connected and he mouthed the words, "you can do this" making her nod before she disappeared behind the curtain to finish getting prepared for her dance...

She could do this...

✰✰✰

Swan Lake Act Two {Pas De Deux}

Addison Cullen watched as the cardboard Swan slide in the background Daniel Bennett the one who was cast as Prince Siegfried aiming his wooden crossbow at it before the music changed...

"I can do this". She told herself as she pushed herself up on her tiptoes before moving out on the stage... She forced everything from her mind, every doubt and focused on the music as she moved her limbs...

Addison danced along with the classical music dancing around Daniel as they both followed each other's every move gracefully weaving through the swans and little swans...

Her chest was heaving as she ducked behind the red curtains watching the scene continue to play out, she had done it, she had danced on an actual stage without even stumbling once...

✰✰✰

Swan Lake Act Four {Finale}