𝓑𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓓𝓲𝓼𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻'𝓼

"It's a twin thing"

"It's a twin thing"

✰✰✰

"Bella!" Alice Cullen practically shouted with glee as she gracefully jumped over the railing of the school stairs making Addison look up at her husband with a teasing smirk, "it's a wonder everyone in this school thinks we're odd" he chuckled at her words as they both contuined down the stairs like normal people. It was Isabella's eighteenth birthday and the chipper pixie had ignored the no presents or party rule making the embarrassed human try to hide the wrapped box behind her body desperately, "didn't I say no gifts". "You did, I didn't, I've already seen you open it and guess what you love it" Alice replied with her normal wide and bright grin on her lips. "You had a vision about..my birthday" Alice nodded excitedly "and about the green dress you'll be wearing at your party tonight, great color on you by the way" she added ignoring the unsure/worried look on the human's face, "my...party". Addison was beginning to become bored, she knew Isabella was socially awkward but it was just a small birthday party with the Cullen's not like the whole town was getting invited.

"Please? It'll be fun" Alice pleaded as Addison gently nudged Jasper in the side without anyone noticing, "this is taking way too long and this is my free period, please help her out" she whispered under her breath. "I...guess I can deal-" Bella finally responded not noticing the mischievous smiles the four vampires shared. Alice clapped her hands excitedly "great see ya at seven" she was quick to hug the human before she could change her mind before racing off to her ceramics class. "Wait..Jasper, no fair with the mood control thing" Isabella scoffed in disbelief as the couple smirked proud of themselves, "happy.." Jasper started before pausing at the glare the human sent him "never mind". "Happy Birthday Bella" Addison called with a playful wink before she dragged Jasper away.

✰✰✰

Addison's eyes rolled into the back of her head for the hundredth time as Alice muttered under her breath about how uneven the pink ribbons were as she forced her twin to teleport around the house fixing them as the other Cullens worked around them, watching the scene unsure if they should be laughing or perhaps telling Alice to let Addison breath for a moment. "Those need to be more to the left" she directed before clicking her tongue as she thought, "actually leave those, the ones above the piano are crooked".

Addison harshly bit down on her tongue holding back her comments as she moved from the stairs to ontop of the piano fixing the supposed crooked ribbon, "actually never mind, the one near the stairs need to be lifted more in the middle" Alice once again changed her mind pointing to a piece in the middle. Addison was mid teleport when Alice changed her mind and she didn't think as she tried to switch directions ending up on the floor by the couch with a groan as her back slammed against the wood making the Cullens gasp.