𝓔𝔁- 𝓑𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓑𝓲𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓼

"I trusted you

"I trusted you...but you're nothing but a bloodsucker"

✰✰✰

Addison Cullen stumbled through the forest lost in her own thoughts, she couldn't believe everything that had happened in only a few days, the asylum, meeting her niece, finding out she was ra-, the Volturi, it was all too much for three days. She could still feel the pain in her body and throat despite hunting twice, and she would never forget how it felt to completely lose all of her senses...

And before she knew it, she was standing in hers and Leah's meeting spot and like always there was Leah... "Lee... I have so much to tell you".

✰✰✰

"Where were you" Leah's voice was a barely audible whisper as she sliced her knife through the piece of wood she had been carving, "huh?" Addison asked not really paying attention as she drew random shapes in the dirt with her finger. "Where the fuck were you" Leah growled tossing the piece of wood into a tree making it shatter to pieces "I was in N-New York and then Italy with Isabella Edward had a problem... I was gonna call you" Addison had never been more confused in her life.

"Where were you when I needed you" Leah contuined finally looking up staring at Addison with pure hatred in her brown eyes, Addison never knew having a werewolf hate her would hurt so much but Leah hating her was different...

"Even if there's a giant spider in your room, I won't hesitate to cross the treaty and smash it if you call, that's what you said before you left, well guess what?
I called and you didn't answer!" Addison felt her throat go dry, there was no way Leah had called her and she didn't know, but sure enough, there were almost thirty missed calls from Leah...