𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝔂𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓗𝓸𝓷𝓮𝔂-𝓑𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓕𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓱

"Whatever keep your secrets"

✰✰✰

February 21st, 1920 Philadephia, Pennsylvania

Addison Marie Brandon's eyebrows furrowed as she watched Mary Alice pounce on another unsuspecting doe immediately digging her sharp teeth into the poor animal's neck, "I thought vampires fed on humans?" she was still unsure of what her twin was actually doing or what their plan was in Philadephia.

Mary Alice straightened back up wiping the blood from her chin with anoddly bright smile for just killing several innocent does, "I've already explained this sissy"...

Addison Marie rolled her eyes as she crossed her arms over her chest to seem even more dramatic, "ah yes, I forgot, you had some vision of some vegetarian vampire who feeds on animals and we're gonna find them and live happily ever after... Still doesn't explain what we're doing in Philly".

Mary Alice chose to ignore her twin sister's sarcasm knowing that she would cheer up when the mysterious honey-blonde arrived at the diner, "aren't you thirsty Addie?"Alice had a point, Addison's throat was burning worse than the venom but she chose to spend her time watching her twin murder the innocent animals in the woods.

"Oh come on sissy, come and prance through the woods with me unless you're too scared"... Addison Marie never was one to back down from a challenge and she did really want to feel the wind through her short locks once again...

"Those are serious fighting words" her words were a teasing growl as she leaped from the small ledge playfully pouncing on her twin sister like a lioness, both of them rolling in the dirt, their loud laughs and squeals echoing around them...

✰✰✰

June 14th, 1923 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Addison Marie sat in the same bright red booth in the same small diner, she was still waiting for the same someone... but the problem was she didn't know who the hell she was waiting for or why she was waiting for them... She had grown used to the constant stares and rather loud whispers from the other humans in the diner who were curious wondering who she was, what she waiting for, and why...

Mary Alice had tried to convince her that they would find some vegetarian vampire family and they'd live happily ever after but Addison was beginning to lose hope... Although she often found herself falling into a daydream as she stared at the cup of coffee in her hands...