𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓪𝓷 𝓞𝓵𝓭 𝓕𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭

"Addison

"Addison..."

✰✰✰

Isabella Swan closed the door of the busted red truck without looking away from the Cullen's house, it still looked the same, but it didn't feel the same which is what crushed the human the most but she could sense a familiar feeling, Addison was somewhere near, somewhere close, she could feel whatever the cinnamon feeling was. Her ratty converse hitting against the wooden stairs was the only sound echoing through the normally loud home, "Addison, hello" she called searching the living room and kitchen with hope burning in her belly but the eldest twin was nowhere to be seen. Isabella ignored the empty shell of Edward's room searching Alice's and then Rosalie's bedroom's in hopes that the vampire would be in one of them but both were cold and empty. Finally, Isabella's hand wrapped around the doorknob of what she always assumed was Jasper's and Addison's room, she had been in almost every single room in the house but never in the couple's until now. She slowly opened the doors and a familiar perfume welcomed her senses unlike the musty scent in the other bedrooms but the room was still completely empty. Isabella never pictured blank light grey walls with no furniture for Jasper's and Addison's bedroom.

No, she always imagined a wooden bookshelf pushed against a wall filled to the brim with different books from history to poetry, she imagined an old record player resting on a desk with classical and newer records, she imagined pictures hung carefully on the walls and some on bedside desks. She imagined a corkboard hung above Addison's desk, she always imagined the board would be filled with old flowers that had been pressed in a book, old ballet programs, cut-out poems, and even more cute couple photos. And she imagined plush cream and white pillows along with an extremely fuzzy grey blanket on the large window seat that you could look clear out into the forest from, and on the balcony, she imagined a hammock where Jasper would read and Addison would cuddle into his side in their own perfect world but there was nothing, it was completely bare.

Isabella slide open the white double doors of what she assumed was the closet, she always wanted to see the inside of Addison's closet, she had seen Alice's and wondered if Addison had as many clothes and shoes, plus the twins had different styles, but once again the closet was empty making the human frown. She knew that if Addison was still around the closet would have at least some clothes, "but...I don't understand" she mumbled stepping further into the walk-in closet. "I had to move my clothes just in case you came snooping around". Isabella thought her heart had stopped beating at the familiar voice, it was like church bells, so so sweet with sultry undertones, "Addison..."

✰✰✰