~Chapter 18~

Barrons Pov

             The frigid air felt like it was going right through my clothes and cutting me like a knife. I was headed to y/n's house. I had never been there and it was surely a risk but I was desperate to see her. I went to the address she has sent me months ago through text. It was a beautiful home, not nearly as big as the white house but that was a good thing. I snuck around the house property in attempt to find a window I could peak through. I missed her, and not being able to just go to her house whenever was not fair. I wanted to be able to be seen with her like any other of her friends can. At the back of the house there was a balcony, I made my way up the stairs and there it was, her room. The walls were soft and filled with handsome guys. I could tell she wasn't in their but I reached out my hand and lightly shook the door handle. Without even trying, the door swung open. The air was cold but in her room it was warm and smelt of a field of lilacs. It was too hard to resist. My body ached from the cold. I stepped into her room and closed the glass door behind me. I was sure she wouldn't mind if I warmed up in her room. I wandered around her room looking at everything she owned. Pictures of her mom and her lined a shelf and next to it was a poster of a band of 5 guys. Although I had now known y/n for quite a while, we had never really talked much about simple things like our favourite bands or movies. Stuff that seemed boring to talk about, but it was clear these were some of the most important stuff in her life. I felt bad for never asking. Her closet was filled with unique clothing and I could easily picture her beautiful self in every single one of them with no problem. I sat on her soft bed and reached for my phone out of my pocket.

                                                                                  Your pov

          The sound of my phone continuously rang from my pocket. I ignored it. 

"So where would she be?", Jaeden asked me  as the others wandered away in small groups. We all figured splitting up into groups would be the best decision. 

"Well, Sophia and Wyatt are covering all the towns parks, bridges, fields and beaches. Jack and Finn are starting off with buildings around and outside of town. Since I knew Nic and I know his parents I think we should go to his house first."

"Good idea", He smiled, but behind the smile I could tell he was heavily worried about Sydney. I hugged him in comfort and the relief of warmth felt amazing. Our body heat warmed us up before our adventure. His arms wrapped around my body and held my lower back. My phone went off multiple times once again, vibrating rapidly. I pulled away.

 "You should really get that. Your phone has went off like 50 times in the past 5 minutes. Remember theoretically you would be in school at this time, so it might be important", Jaeden pulled a hat over his head as he beamed a smile at me.   

Barron 

Hey y/n, where are you? I miss you, I was hoping we could see each other!

Barron

Y/n are you busy?

Barron 

You know what, just don't hesitate to call me when you get this please :)

I had 3 messages from Barron. "Jae just give me a second, I've got to make a quick call", I nodded at him and walked a few steps away.

"Hey y/n"