~Chapter 4~

It was a sunny Saturday evening and here I sat at Jaedens house once again with my friends.

"Does anyone want a drink?" Jaeden asked as he stood up and stretched.

"Sure" My friends and I replied.

He nodded.

"Okay, you wouldn't mind assisting me right y/n?" Jaeden looked back at me cheerfully.

I nodded with a friendly grin as I set my phone down and followed close behind Jaeden to the kitchen.

I stood there awkwardly waiting for any sort of instruction.

Jaeden reached up in a higher cupboard and his hand pulled out a big bottle of alcohol.

"I didn't know you meant alcohol..." I said nervously.

Im a generally good kid and I'm not gonna lie and say I have never drank any sort of alcohol before because that's not true, but it was only a bit and I was both young and under the watch of my parents.

"Your okay with that though, right?" Jaeden asked.

As much as I wanted to say no I didn't have the guts.

I nodded my head.

After we all had a few drinks we were starting to get bored.

"Guys I have an idea" Sophia leaned in closer to everyone. "Spin the bottle" she said smirking as she slightly made eye contact with an empty bottle laying beside us.

"I don't know Sophia.." I said hesitantly.

I had never kissed anyone before and I didn't want to at the moment, but me being me of course I didn't know how to say no.

We formed a circle.

"Me first" Sophia said winking at us.

Sophia's hand grabbed the bottle and spun it without any hesitation.

Wyatt, it landed on Wyatt.

They didn't even look at eachother they just went in for it.

"I wanna go now" Jaeden said slightly making eye contact with me and then the bottle. I looked down into my lap hoping that the bottle would land on anybody but me.

It slowly came to a stop and we pointed directly towards me.

Jaeden smiled at me and crawled towards me on his hands and knees.

His hand was cold as it touched my soft cheek. We were so close and I could tell he wanted this but I wasn't sure if I did.

He got closer and tilted his head, are lips barely brushed each others but I pulled away.

His face went red as he pulled away from me.

The others started laughing.

Jaedens eyes were looking straight at mine, I looked in his eyes and within then I could understand all his emotions. He was embarrassed, maybe even a tiny bit upset. Like he wish this never happened.

Without saying anything I ran to his front door grabbed my bag and left.

On the walk home I thought about all sorts of things. I wasn't quite sure about my feelings for both Jaeden and Barron. I also wasn't sure if I wanted that kiss or not, but it the end it doesn't matter because it didn't happen.

I swiftly walked through the front door. It was silent so I figured maybe they had gone to bed early, until I got infront of the stair case.

Angry yells clashed at each other. It was all too familiar. A line of red empty beer cans caught my eye and explained everything. My dad was drunk, once again. The thing about my dad is that he's an alcoholic, a violent alcoholic. He always find a way to break or fight someone or something, and well I guess he decided to fight my mom tonight. When he's on a purge and gets drunk sometimes I hide and others I leave the house. From what I heard echoing from above me I figured leaving was my best choice but going back to Jaedens wasn't an option right now.

All I had to do for now was walk until I found somewhere to stay for the night.