~Chapter 15~

Your pov

       The door swung open and I closed it behind me. To my surprise, my parents weren't actually waiting for me, well not quite. I heard a distant bang, like something fell, it made me jump and so did the loud angry footsteps that followed. 

"Y/n whats your problem?!", my mother shouted and began to point her finger in my face furiously, she was VERY displeased. A million responses ran through my mind, but I barely had enough time to slip out a single word. "Whats your problem? Disappearing like that, no note, no call and not even a single text letting me know my little girl was safe."

"Mom Im sorry", I really wanted her to know how bad I felt, how much I really love her, but she wouldn't listen. 

"Y/n, you have been so distant lately, I rarely ever see you in the morning and when not at school, your pretty much anywhere except home", her voice lowered and instead of angry she now sounded sad and miserable. The not very reassuring look on her face made me feel guilty, she was disappointed in me, very disappointed in me. "You have a phone, but texting me was too hard? Where were you when I was worried sick about you?" What was I supposed to tell her? The truth was way too complicated. 

"Im sorry, I really am", I stumbled over my words. I really was sincere though. "I didnt know it bothered you." Her eyes grew big and they peered into my soul. She was my mother, I was her baby. "There is no better gift than a child", "I could never love anything more than my baby", "Id die for you", everything she has ever said to me came rushing in my mind. She really did love me more than the world itself. I hugged her so tight I could feel my own ribs getting crushed against her warm and safe embrace. In that moment words weren't necessary, as we both knew how much we worship and admire each other. She was the most caring and devoted mother ever and I was beyond lucky to have her. "I guess I just didn't wanna be near dad", maybe it wasn't the complete and honest truth but it was a pretty big part of it. My dads drinking habits were only getting more and more out of control. I wanted to like him but he made it close to impossible. My mom looked sorry. I know she felt the same as I did. "Uh anyway I promised Id visit Jaeden and Sydney today", I slipped my phone in my back pocket. 

"Hey no, y/n where do you think your going? We just talked about this", my mother laughed and rolled her eyes jokingly. I sighed and turned back towards my mother, my backpack slipped down my arm landing on the ground beside my feet. 

"I know mom, but this is really important to me. I need to talk to him", I insisted. 

"If it really means that much to you than we can make a deal, spend 2 hours with me and then you can see your friends, but only if they come here for once", she smiled. I smiled back and nodded. 

"Deal"

                                                                           Jaedens pov

   The bright sun shined through my blinds, but even that wasnt enough to make me want to get up. I felt like shit. Sydney had slept at my house last night in my guest room, I was too tired to really listen to her, but I thought she said something about her parents fighting. I yawned and stretched my arms up into the sky and from doing so it felt as though the littlest bit of energy surged through my arm. I guess I should check on Sydney, although she never hesitates to make herself at home. My bare feet jogged down the cold hallway. I knocked on the door and waited for a response. 

"Uh yes?", Sydney sounded, almost apprehensive. 

"Can I come in?", I said placing my hand on the door handle. She didnt answer so I took that as a yes. I opened the door, Sydney was sitting on the luxurious bed and cuddled up beside her was a guy. I wasnt sure who he was, but I recognized him from somewhere, probably school.