~Chapter 5~

I walked for at least 40 mins and eventually I found a little park I could sit at but it wasn't quiet, in fact I heard heaps of shouting people coming from around the block.

I wasn't sure where I was, so out of curiosity I followed the sound. What I saw certainly surprised me, there was the white house!

I tried to see what people were so hyped about but the crowd was too big.  I looked up the
White House and there stood Barron on a balcony.

He was a few floors up but I started flailing my arms around and eventually he noticed me standing alone on the street.

He waved and smiled. People started backing up and I was getting pushed around but Barron gestured for me to come in the yard.

This was the white house we are talking about and I didn't wanna get caught! But it was also Barron and I would assume he knows the way around guards and cameras because he did live here after all.

I ran behind a tree and caught my breath. I looked over and there was Melania and Donald walking out.

Cameras surrounded them as they got in a sheer black limousine. The crowd was gone but the guards weren't.

Barron walked away and a few seconds later he peeked his head out of a window on my side of the White house.

0He waved me over. I made a quick run but was left at a dead end.

I looked up at Barron. "Climb up the tree" Barron whispered down to me pointing to the perfectly placed branches.

The branches acted as steps which made it really easy to climb. I climbed up one by one.

I tried not to look down but when I got to the top I couldn't help it, and I was so high. I froze and started shaking with anxiety and fear.

"Y/n come on your so close just a quick jump onto the balcony" Barron said with courage.

I looked down and then looked back at Barron, "I- I can't Barron".

Barron walked over back onto the balcony and reached out his hand.

"Just trust me" he said. I reached out, grabbed his hands and pulled myself over onto the balcony.

I slid my back against Barron's wall and fell to the ground.

Tears flooded my eyes as I tried to hide my face. "Y/n?" Barron called as he sat down beside me.

"Y/n what's wrong, Are you okay?" I shook my head. "Well uh, Do you wanna talk about it?". I wiped my tears and looked at Barron.

"It's just my dad" I shrugged.

"He's an abusive alcoholic and I have no where to go for the night" I said wiping a perfect tear that escaped my blue eyes.

Barron looked worried for me. "Abusive? Did your dad hurt you, or do something to you..?" He eased his way into the situation trying not to come off as nosey. Which of course he wasn't.

I shook my head. It's happened before. My dad has pushed me down our wooden stairs before, thrown glass at my head and of course he has also hit me countless times.

"No, not tonight, I left before he could"

"Y/n my parents aren't gone all night in fact they will be home in 3 hours, and this might sound crazy" he said looking down and scratching the back of his neck.

"But please stay here tonight. You can sleep in my roo-"

I cut him off, "Barron what about your parents!? They're not just a normal dad and mom, we're talking the president and first lady."

He smiled "but that's the fun part, we won't let them catch us I promise" he said leaning towards me and embracing my in a warm and welcome hug.

I must admit I felt quite safe in his arms.