~Chapter 2~

The bell rang throughout the yard and all the kids ran to their classes.

"Hi y/n!" My best friend Sydney called across the class. "Hey Syd" I said sitting beside her and the rest of my friend group Jack, Jaeden, Sophia, Finn and Wyatt.

"We didn't think you were even gonna show up" Jaeden teased me.

"Yeah why were you late y/n?" Sophia asked while sipping her drink.

I let out a little laugh in attempt to hopefully take attention away from the question but they clearly weren't letting it go.

I turned back towards Sophia and Wyatt's desk, "I went on my run and lost track of time" I said looking down at my watch.

"Nahh I don't buy it, It looks like you got in a fight with a bear" Finn joked.

I pulled out my ponytail and let my chocolate brown hair down. I laughed back at Finn.

"The bell is about to ring so be ready!" The teacher announced.

"Hey y/n your coming to hang out with us tonight after school, right?" Jack asked smiling at me.

I smiled back, "Sure!"

We all walked back to Jaedens house. The summer air was hot making our skin glow in dew. "Who wants to swim?" Jaeden asked. We all said yes and went to find a room to change in.

I walked up Jaedens stairs in hopes to find a free bathroom but every bathroom was being used. Jaeden put his hand on my shoulder. "Oh my god" I shrieked turning towards Jaeden. "You scared me" I said laughing. Jaeden giggled, "Sorry, here come with me" Jaeden said smirking while leading me to his bedroom.

He opened the bedroom door and stood there looking at me. "You can change in my room!" Jaeden said smiling as he walked out and closed the door behind him. I looked around and got out my swim suit.

I stood there looking at my reflection in Jaedens mirror. Suddenly someone knocked on the door. I jumped. "Hey y/n you done yet?" Jaeden called from the other side of the door. "Uh, yeah" I said as I opened the door to reveal him.

"Okay, well the others are already at the pool" Jaeden said smiling at me. I watched Jaedens eyes look my figure up and down and finally his green eyes met mine. "Okay then let's go" I said smiling.

While we were walking down stairs to the pool we were silent. I guess I felt a little weird because Sophia and Sydney have been telling me that Jaeden likes me for so long now, but I never believed them. Maybe he really does.

My head sunk under the cold pool water that Finn had thrown me in. My head peeped above the water. Everybody started laughing.

After 2 fun and quick hours at the pool I got a text.

Mom: dinners ready and it is 6:30pm please head home now honey.

Me: Okay cya soon

"Guy I gotta go home now, it's getting late and my dinners ready!" I said as I headed back up to Jaedens room to change.

"Cya" I waved goodbye.