~Chapter 7~

Barron ruffled his feet around in his covers, "I banged my foot".

"Okay well, I really just came in to say me and Donald are going to bed, you can stay up but don't be too loud." She walked outside the door and turned back.

"Oh, and stay in your room please", Melania added as she closed the door behind her.

I let out a long sigh of relief and me and Barron both started giggling uncontrollably. I crawled out from under his bed. The fresh air felt good.

"That was close" Barron said smiling at me and placing his head in his hands. I sat on his bed and fell back. I layed there on my back staring at the plain roof.

"I can't believe I'm in the white house, in the president's son's bedroom", I laughed in disbelief, lifting my head slightly to look at Barron.

"Yeah well, I can't believe you are either" Barron laughed back.

His laugh was soft, but genuine, it made me feel amazing, like with him is where im supposed to be. He fell back on the bed right beside me and began looking at the ceiling as well. My phone went off loudly. I quickly propped up my elbows and leaned on them. 

Jaeden: Heyy Wyd?

I stared at my phone emotionless.

"You okay y/n?", Barron said looking at me. I knew I didn't even have to say anything, I just smiled back at Barron reassuring him it was nothing, and that it was, right?

Y/n: Oh not much, wbu?

Jaeden: just chilling

Jaeden: I don't wanna sound like a creep but the reason I texted is becuase the rest of the group just left and I checked your location and your not at your house

I still stared at my phone silently. Barron leaned up aswell and looked at my phone screen.

"What are you gonna tell him?" Barron asked watching my phone silently.

I shrugged, "I'm not sure."

Y/n: I'm at another friends house, I haven't hung out with them in a long time so I felt bad. I didn't wanna turn them down again

Jaeden: Oh okay... do I know them?

Y/n: no I don't think so lol

I sighed out in relief and placing my phone face done beside me.

"So, who's Jaeden?", Barron asked falling back down onto his back. I did the same. I turned my head and looked at him.

"He's my friend", I said as I stared at Barron's facial features. His face looked so soft and his eyes were as blue as a summers sky. Oh and his hair, it looked so fluffy and silky and I can only imagine what it would feel like with my fingers running through it. Barron looked back at the roof, revealing his also perfect side profile. As much as I wanted to stay up and get to talk to Barron more, thoughts overwhelmed me. I almost kissed Jaeden, but here I am laying next to Barron. My head was spinning.

"Can I use the bathroom?" I said as I sat up on the edge of his bed.

"Of course, you know where it is" Barron said as he pulled out a red phone. I leaned over the sink trying to listen to my thoughts, they were unclear. From the other side all I could hear was faint gun sounds coming from his phone. I thought about my dad back at home and what I had left my mom to deal with. I thought about Jaeden and my very unclear feelings for both him and Barron. About how I left my friends, and of course about Barron. Warm salty tears ran down my face. I watched in the mirror as they raced down my face. I sighed letting out my sadness. Before leaving the bathroom I splashed my face with cold water, drowning any tears left on my face. It was refreshing.

"I'm tired" I sighed as I walked over to Barron. I watched his eyes and he once again looked at me from head to toe.

"Okay do you mind sleeping in the same bed as me? I can't really make another bed, plus it's really big."

"Oh well, I guess it's okay" I said as I crawled into his bed beside him. I slipped my bare legs underneath the covers and the warmth felt comforting. The lights went out and beside me. I could hear Barron's slow steady breathing. Butterflies filled my tummy almost making me feel sick.