Rosie?

Hazel's P.O.V.

After the whole milkshake incident, we finished our lunch laughing here and there then parted ways.
Blake and Seth rode along with Alec. The girls together and I tagged along with Tyler since we were going home.

at first, the ride was quiet, not the calm relaxing quiet more of the awkward quiet, but I managed to turn it the other way around.

" Do you happen to know why the pole decided to attack Alec and Seth? " I asked, but was received with a hinted smile before responding.

" Didn't you talk to the pole, himself, why didn't you ask him? "

" I did, as you know he's reticent, but damn isn't he funny " I laughed remembering the conversation I had with Seth.

" You know, you're really good with people. " Tyler clarified causing me to burst out at what he just said leaving Tyler to look at me with the strangest look.

" you made me feel like somewhat an alien rephrasing it like that. " I chuckled

" I'm serious " Tyler declared his voice low and hoarse maintaining a serious look on his face assuming it'd scare me.

" Yeah, that's what's hilarious "

" I'm taking back what I said. "

" I'm not though, I just tend to talk a lot which makes me able to get along with others. "
I replied waiting for a response but was received with silence.

" Can I ask you a question? " I queried as he put the car on park.

I finished, taking the nod as an act for approval.

" Do you happen to know how long it'll take them to come home? You know, here. "

" It might take another month. "

" mm, thanks " I smiled taking my bag and walking my way to get to bed.

* * *

My head was throbbing from the number of hours I slept from yesterday. I slept as soon as I came home, woke up for supper, showered and then went back to sleep. So that gives me more than the average amount of hours a teenager is supposed to sleep.
It was yet six am, so either way I was obligated to dress up and head downstairs for breakfast.
Was I ready for another stressful day? Not really.
I tossed on my black skinny jeans and a black statement sweater, my black combat boots. To finish the look gold jewelry and a bag.
I wasn't really in the mood to style my hair, so I just let it as it is with its natural waves and for makeup, I chose to apply just mascara, nothing more, nothing less.

I didn't want to wake anyone up, so I quietly tippy-toed to the elevator.

Noticing a figure seated at the bar almost caused me to shriek and wake up the whole family.

" you okay? " I questioned Tyler who had his head on the bar his black hair wavy and messed up.

" Yeah "

" Are you sure? Do you want me to fix you some breakfast? "

" I said I'm fine. " Tyler stated boldly, but I didn't take it personally knowing him and his moody days where he only needs to be by himself.

I simply set my bag and phone aside and began to help myself around the kitchen
not caring that his eyes were set on me the whole time as I wandered around helping myself to the ingredients.

Several minutes later a smoothie was ready along with a plate of pancakes. I brought his plate of pancakes along with his smoothie on the bar before grabbing mine.