Cut off

Tyler's P.O.V.

We were on our way to find Amelia to tell her that it was our cue to leave when a girl crashed into Seth causing me to hiss
" Watch- " but soon stopped when I saw the state she was in.
She was shaking, and uncontrollably breathing.

  Seth took a hold of her so that she wouldn't fall to the ground, and as soon as he did she looked up with tears filling her eyes. She mumbled a sorry and ran off.
It was Hazel.
" Hey, isn't that Hazel that ran off? " Blake asked us stating the obvious.

" yeah " I answered

" what's wrong with her? " Blake asked being cut off by Amelia hurrying to us

" Where'd she go? " Amelia asked curiously

" What happened? " I asked

" she was in the other lane paying when her phone rang which caught my attention.
After she finished on the phone. She started crying and took off " Amelia described

" I grabbed her shopping bags and informed the cashier that's she's with me " Amelia finished explaining as we ran off to look for her.

   It's five o'clock and we still haven't found her yet, which means it's been an hour since we saw her in that state. We searched for the whole mall but no, no sign of her anywhere. Amelia is looking in the mall, The guys got separated and are looking for her at the park near the mall, therefore I was waiting in the parking lot, incase she assumes we're waiting for her and comes back.

   I was drifting to sleep when my phone went off. I rushed to my phone replying hoping they have called to inform me that they've found her.

" We found her " I let out the breath I've been holding this whole time.

" Is she okay? "

" she blacked out "

" Where did you find her? "

" the bench across from the park "

" be there in five, don't wake her up "

" okay "

She looked so vulnerable asleep in Blakes's arms.
Lias's jacket was hung around her arms along with her head hiding her droopy and puffy eyes.
Hell, she looked fragile yet she acts so strong.
Blake put her in front, thankfully still asleep.

" dude, take care of her " he sighed before he, Seth and Amelia walk to his car.

   The twins were quiet the whole ride, even Alex who never quits talking. This was new to them and it feared them, hell it scared the crap out of me too.

   As soon as I put the car in park, I ordered the twins to take her shopping bags and her purse upstairs while I scooped her and took her to her room. I tucked her in bed and walked downstairs.

" What happened? "
mom interrogated me.

" I swear I have nothing to do with it "

" What happened? " she asked again with a stern look on her face.

" she isn't feeling well " I lie assuming she'll trust me.

" living room now, the three of you "

   That explains that she clearly didn't. buy it.
Eventually, I explained everything to her. How she ran out of the mall crying on to how we found her passed out in the park.
Minutes later she finally approved the idea of how I had nothing to do with it and sent me to my room.

I layed in bed with a rush of thoughts filling my mind. I couldn't take all the questions all at once, so I thought I'll head off for answers, well half an answer.