Charity work

Hazel's P.O.V

" Rosie " Tyler called out looking a whole lot worse than this morning as he stumbled about to fall to the ground when I managed to prevent him from clashing on the ground.

There was this moment where he looked me in the eyes and gasped for air.
I did the exact same but I wasn't looking him in the eyes, no, I was starring at his wounded knuckles.
At the sight of the dried blood and the bruises, my heart pounded in my chest, sweat trickling down my forehead at the sight of it.
Without a second thought, I compelled myself to try to avoid the sight of his hands to refrain myself from an attack.

He was starring at me as I held on to him, walking him to the nearest chair.

" Are you okay? " I asked him feeling worried as to why he was starting like that.

" You look like her. " Tyler blurted out as I held onto his hand dabbing the cotton ball onto his knuckles that were awfully bruised.

" You think like her. you act like her. " he continued to speak his mind for once without thinking, and to me, it felt nice to hear him let go, but know that he wouldn't of want me to listen made me feel somewhat interfering.

If I were the type to take advantage of an unaware person I would've asked who he meant by her, but I chose not to.
It is already clear that Tyler is reticent when it comes to his life.
If I were in his position and spoke some of my mind without my consciousness and he chose to pull answers out of me for him to feel less curious, I'd flip.

Knowing the conscious Tyler, he wouldn't want to wake up in a living room for the whole family to wake up staring at him for.
Might as well take advantage of his awakening now to take him upstairs before he passes out leaving me to carry him myself.

" Where are we going? " he questioned me his gaze stiffening.

" upstairs, to your room. "
I assisted him as he tried to rise using me to steady himself.

Not wanting to torture him than he already is I escalated him to the elevator, and quietly into his room.

It wasn't quite hard for me to recognize which room was his, since he made it clear from the day I came.
I've never been inside though, and I'm not sure how to feel when I walk in there.

Tyler seemed to know his way in stumbling on his bed with an oomph being heard loudly along with a hiss for hurting his knuckles than they already have been.

I helped him settle in before pulling the covers over him about to walk out when he called out stopping me in my steps.

" Hazel " he called

" yeah "

" Goodnight "

" Goodnight Tyler "

Instead of walking across the hall to my room, I took the stairs to the kitchen where I can fix the mess that was left behind us. At the sight of my phone, I remembered that yet I haven't called the guys to content them with Tyler's presence.
I guess I was too caught up in the moment to actually realize it myself. I wonder where he was? What happened to his knuckles and why he chose to run off like that?
Was it this Rosie girl that he went to?
Choosing not to dial them and inform them, I assumed it'd be better if I texted assuming they fell asleep.

Me: Tyler came home, and currently he's asleep.
The text didn't take a second to deliver and yet my phone began ringing.

" Hey. " I whispered into the phone.

" Is he okay? "

" I can't say that he isn't, but he came home Booz rubbing off of him, and his knuckles were bruised and wounded. "