Too good to be true

Hazels p.o.v

I still haven't left my room since yesterday, afraid of what I'll see. I tried to maintain the thoughts I had and believe that I'm overthinking in a way, but it only led to worse.
The girls stayed late talking to me acting as if I was okay and as if nothing happened. It was sweet, but that's not how I'd like to feel after an attack. I do hate my attacks , but I don't want people to see through them. I want them to see them and show me that they love me despite them.
The boys haven't stopped checking in on me as well and it warmed my heart to know they cared this much. I mean, even Seth made sure I was okay. Progress huh! Actually might of been pity. .

Told you guys my mind can be the darkest place.

Anna has been a big help as well. She took care of me even though she's not home most of the time. She'd sometimes call in from work asking if I needed anything or if I needed girl talk as to what she referred to.
It was sincere. It reminded me of having a mom figure again, not that I'm replacing mom.
I'd never do that since I felt the pain of being replaced or let go.
Last I heard from Tyler was that he told Anna that I had a problem with a friend at school which was pretty unbelievable to me.
Cloe, a friend??

   I guess he knew Anna enough to know that she wouldn't be as bothered with the fact that we're not going to school.
Yeah I forgot to mention, the guys are coming over to "cheer me up" Blakes words not mine.
I had no intentions to protest ,so I changed and tried looking decent as possible.
I'd never want to take their hopes down with me ,so I thought maybe for today I can escape my hole of darkness.

It was only me home. Tyler mentioned that he had to run some errands leaving me home alone. At first, he didn't like the idea, he called the girls and informed them to come and checked they were on their way before he left. He also included that the boys will be on their way ,so I'd expect them any minute.

I came to a halt once I reached the end of the staircase catching a breath from the death race I just had due to my fright of being home alone and no, it's not because of the movie.

It didn't take long for the door to knock stopping me from setting the brownies in the oven as I set the heat temperature and rushed to the door.
" Who is it?! " I yelled from afar before rushing to check as I heard a response from the other side of the door.

" Blakey! " Blake answered leaving a smile on my face as I opened the door and was upon Blake and Alec ,but Alec was barely in sight Blake covering half of my view.

" I knew that'd bring a smile to your face. " he chuckled.
" Hi " I smiled hugging him.

Alec mouthed " I'm sorry " referring to Blake which caught me up laughing as Blake turned knowing his friend much.

" Hey " Alec greeted me a smile on his face before it turned the other way around as he interrogated me.

" Are you feeling better today? " Alec asked Blake watching intensely from afar knowing how I hated being asked that question especially after an attack , but I didn't mind that much anymore.

" I'm fine. " I answered boldly , but received a look instead.
" Honestly, I don't have much an answer to that. I feel okay, but once I remind myself of what happened, I tense up. " I spoke out freely as they both nodded in response.

" Did you take your pills? " Alec turned to me worried.
" Pills? " Blake questioned , but quickly recovered. I chose to answer him either way.

" to refrain my attacks from getting this severe, and yes I did take them. "

A moment of silence etched the room and I began to tense up , so I casually changed the topic hoping I can possibly forget my vulnerabilities for the day.
" So, where's Seth? "