Drama

The rays of sunlight fell upon my face making me squint my eyes from the bright light. That is when I realize that yesterday I forgot to close the blinds before I got to sleep. Knowing that I'm not gonna be able to get back to sleep, I got up and scurried to the bathroom. I turned on the water and let the water drip heavily as I applied the shampoo and the other whereabouts.

It didn't take me long to blow dry my hair and apply mascara along with some lip gloss. I wore my skinny blue jeans that were slightly ripped, striped blue and white sweater and wore my white converse and headed downstairs my fingers crossed that I don't bump into Tyler or the guys. I walked into the kitchen to find Maria humming while cooking pancakes which smelt so temptingly delicious.

" Good morning, Maria " I greeted as I took a seat on the stool by the bar.

" Good morning dear, you're right on time. The boys will be down in a second. " Maria spoke with a bright smile which quickly turned into a frown when she noticed my panicked face.

" Maria, do you mind giving me my pancakes on a plate? I want to eat them outside. The weather is mesmerizing to resist. " I tried to pull off my best fake smile.

" sure thing darling. How do you like it? "
I explained to Maria how I wanted my pancakes when we heard the elevator come to an end. I didn't turn around knowing who's coming from up there. I informed Maria that I'll be out the back door so that she can bring my pancakes out there. I was about to walk out when someone called my name, but I ignored it, but it seems that he didn't by the way he held onto my arm.

" let go " I ordered quietly

" Where are you going? " Aless questioned me with a look of perplexity written all over his face and that's what I hated. Everyone was now looking at us with confusion. I don't blame them.

" None of your business " I replied coldly pulling my hand out of his grasp. He called for me again when I was out on the porch, but Tyler seemed to stop him, by calling out his name.

I didn't dare turn around. I just walked out and sat at a nearby sunshade. The weather was irresistibly fascinating. I sat there for a couple of minutes when the back door opened. I didn't turn around knowing it would be Maria bringing my breakfast, but as soon as I heard my name, I knew it wasn't Maria. I turned around to ask him to leave but found him holding on to a plate of pancakes, my plate of pancakes.

" I offered to bring them for you " he spoke and handed me my plate.

" are you okay? " Aless asked looking at me sympathetically.

" yep "

" you can talk to me you know "

" So that you can go up to Tyler and tell him and the others. No thank you "

" I did that for you okay. I assumed that if I told him how you felt he'll stop tolerating you. Why do you jump to negative conclusions? "

" I never asked for your help. It's my fault for trusting you. Sorry for that " I held my plate shoved it in his hand and walked away exploring the backyard since I never got to since I arrived here.

The other side of the backyard held a huge outdoor pool with a huge patio, deck chairs by the pool along sunshades. Along with that, there was a volleyball court and basketball nets. There was also a path with rocks on the pavement that was surrounded by trees that led somewhere, but I didn't want to intrude more.
I was still hungry so I walked through the backdoor and there sat Maria feeding Adam him seated on her lap.

" Hazoow! " Adam chirped like every other day.

" Hey kiddo " I ruffled his hair

" I left your plate in the microwave. I figured you might want to eat it " Maria smiled at me