Siblings

Hazels P.O.V

The thought of what happened yesterday haunted me and the way I felt towards it hurt me to say the least. It felt like everything was falling apart after so long of building.

As much as I'd speak and express the way I felt no one, no one would realize how it all was dealt with.
Every moment of yesterday played in my mind from the moment Cloe exposed everything to me to the kiss me and Tyler shared.
A part of me felt relaxed and loved when we shared the kiss , but the other part of me faced me with the truth, the ugly truth.
That this whole time I was playing someone else despite being me throughout it all.

Every time I turned in bed yesterday I'd hear my mind telling me to do things I never thought of doing let alone thinking of doing.

Not wanting to hide and let Cloe know that she burnt something inside me deeply I chose to prove that I was burnt down before, much worse than this.
That beyond what happened I can still stand the heat and the pressure deep inside me as I held them in hurting myself than I already have, but sometimes that's what you've got to do to live. .

Anna seemed to know that there stood tension between us all as she saw the way I'd avoid them when they were all in the kitchen. Despite how stacked up with work she seemed to care enough to try to talk me into telling her what's been up with me, but I had much more respect for her than telling her how I hated what her son has done to me.
She also offered to take me to school but she was already late and I couldn't simply do that so I waited until she left before walking on my own.

" Hazel! " Alessandro called for me half way out the driveway as I turned to him.

" I'll be okay, don't worry about me. "

" I know. Here, I got you your breakfast. " He smiled at me.

" Thanks Aless, for everything. " I smiled back pulling him into a hug as he hugged me back before running back to his twin and Tyler who patiently awaited for him.

People say walking is a good way to sort out your thoughts, but to me. It's more of a way to stir them up a bit more and cause a fuss in there.
Every step I took I was reminded of what has been going on in my life. The next step I take I remember what Cloe had said and wonder if it were completely true. Not saying that she's lying because she's been stating facts since I got here up till me being someone other than I show others which was facts as well.
She just finds her own way to stir it up, I don't blame her. She maybe had a drugful mind like my own, but just had to stir up others problems not hers.

I clutched onto Aarons hoodie as it hung low along with my hair open hiding my appearance hoping it'll catch less attention than I already have. I need peace to evolve and that's what I ask for. Some seemed to acknowledge me despite me hiding.

It's funny how yesterday I was tired of hiding and today here I am back at it.

Although some whispers couldn't be heard, some reached my ears like a glisten of wind entering my them.
Words like freak, mental, retard, psycho didn't effect me anymore, but others that I wasn't so used to did, deeply.

" She always was just a rebound. "

" Charity work. "

" I can't believe they compared her to Rosie."
The last remark hit me straight to the gut, but I grew to feel ignorant when it came to my feelings.

The ringing bell was my escape and the rushing students felt like they were my shadows following behind me, some whispering words I've been whispering to myself for years. Others following along pleading me for an attack, for some drama as they claimed, but I ignored them til I came close to my following class, relieved to say the least.