Hospitalized

Tyler's P.O.V
It was the way she slept seeming so peaceful yet knowing the amount of pain that she goes through might as well still does this moment.
I hate myself for doing this to her, being the one that triggered her heart to this point.
I assumed I was helping her when I stood up to defend her only did it break her down.

My attack wasn't any different than hers, everything seemed silent to me as his words rushed to my weakest point of my brain where all the flashbacks rushed to my mind hitting me straight to the gut. I never showed this side of me to anyone but Seth, but today it just reminded me that I've been the reason to her death and somehow it just reminded me even more.
It scares me, let alone what Hazel had to go through seeing me in that state. No wonder she never trusted me with her anxiety, simply because I was one of the people that triggered it meaning I wasn't any difference than Dylan.

He pointed it out in a way no one understood but me , because I simply was the one that triggered Rosie to turn to him, making her try to choose between her two best friends but instead she chose herself.

When Hazel came everything seemed to fall apart only did it get put back together.
Despite everything getting back to the way it was somehow something told me it's all going to happen again. I never faced Hazel with this, I never gave her the real reason as to why I somehow seem to relate her to Rosie.
It wasn't because I didn't want to ,but wasn't ready for her to see me as the true monster I am.
Everything seems relevant to me. The steps that I'm taking, the way she acts, my endless path of thoughts and hers that make her secured from people like me but she managed to trust me and I couldn't take that and tell her what I truly felt and why she reminded me of Rose.

I was falling into it and seemingly she seemed to be following into Roses footsteps as well. Today, I triggered her with what I truly am, no wonder how she'll end up the next time, maybe trigger her to the point that she falls into it like Rose and that perturbed me.

That's what it was, I was afraid of killing another soul and that's why I promised myself.

" Tyler " Melanie called out.
My head was still slumped as I held it between my hands not bothering to turn to her.

She called me again ,but I still chose to ignore her that's until she spoke up again.

" She woke up. "

" Is she okay? "

" Better. " She responded not knowing if her words were completely true but enough of an answer for me.

" I guess I'll be heading off then. "

" Aren't you going to check up on her? "

" No. " I stated boldly not showing any emotion, at least trying not to.

" She asked about you. The last time she saw you, you were a wreck and the least you could do is check up on her and show her that you're fine. "

" The last time I triggered her attack Len, no wonder what I'll trigger next. "

The least I can do is stay away from her.
It's safer to stay away. Two broken souls can't fix each other, they open closed wounds.

Hazels P.O.V

It was at this point that I knew that my mind couldn't stand no longer, that I was beyond vulnerable more like susceptible.
That I could break but still put myself back together yet break again and glue myself up another way till someday there would be no more glue to put myself back together again.
At this point, everything flashed by me, not like any other attack that led me to fainting but this, this awoken me from what I was becoming.