Truth, be told

Hazels p.o.v

There was something that was hidden from me, somehow in each way I thank god I didn't know, though a part of me is hurt knowing a big part of life was conflicted, unknown.
Though It was a secret held from me, the world, I felt only that I should keep to myself, to save the ones surrounding me.
I had no words to speak, I didn't know how to put it out, to sort it, and primarily how to say it.
My thoughts seemed organized, much more than they were before, but my emotions, lost, recently fabricated by the truth that was left untold.
The truth is now in my hands, and I have no clue what or how to deal with it, it feels like a new nightmare, that is real.
The truth is now, within my control and I don't know how to control it, let alone know what will happen if I didn't.
All along, I wanted the truth, now I know why it's been hidden, from me and everyone else.

A part of me is now dead, emotionally empty and lifeless. A part of me still can't resist it, believe it were true.

A part of me is now tormented by the manipulation I once lived afraid that I might live with the people surrounding me.

I'm lost again, but this time, I know what made me feel lost, we all are, lost in a world of hidden lies.

" Hazel? " Melanie called my name in class as I sat in my chair silently by the back desk afraid that I might manipulate them, afraid that they'll see through me.

" Hi. " I smiled a part of me crying inside seeing them walk their way towards me, her, Blake, Alec, Val and Tyler standing by the door behind them as he had his phone in his hand as he stared down at it tensely.

" I thought we lost you there for a second. "
Blake joked as I smiled my way through the joke.
Maybe you did Blake, maybe you did.
I thought to myself.

" You don't seem like yourself. Are you okay? " Melanie saw through me and had to ask making them all turn their heads to listen to my answer, which I didn't have.

" I- I'm just tired. " I nodded it off turning to Valery to change the topic knowing well it will.
" So Val, no strange looks here or there? "

" Other than the fact that everyone was gawking at me, no. "

" Other than the eyes, how can I tell you apart? " Blake asked curiously.

" The dimples. " Alec answered for him which got everyone to turn their heads to him, me included.
He was right, my eyes and dimples tell me apart from Valery and not everyone could figure that out.

" So I have to make a joke to recognize which one I'm talking to? " Blake smiled cockily.

" Not necessarily, by time you'll be able to recognize who is who. " Valery answered for me as Blake kept bombarding her with questions that had the rest drawn to the conversation that I had no intentions on listening to, I had thoughts to listen to.

I was there physically yet lost mentally.

Though I felt too inclined to focus on anything surrounding me I couldn't help but feel a heated stare lingering on me.
Raising my eyesight, I locked eyes with Tylers deep gaze and within a split second I broke the contact afraid that he'll sense something.
I was afraid enough that he might remember the encounter I had with him last night.

" Tyler, lets go. " Blake stood by Tyler that was still intensely in thought to go to their first period, Valery following behind them for Blake to show her the way to her class.