Something missing.

Maybe opening the letter was a mistake, a mistake I was bond to make whether it was now or later somehow something would find its way to me and If I wasn't willing to take it then it was only faith that brought me to the point where I'd find this letter.
Even if I still am clueless to what I've read within the letter but it only seemed clued to tell me that Aaron hasn't left without a reason, a proper one.
If only it was the fact that I knew that dad was following up to where Aaron has been lately, trying to reach out to his adoption agent as I discovered not told but I had no clue that Aaron also knew where we could be.
The letter surprised me or as I can say Aaron surprised me with the way he spoke to dad in a mockery mannar. It sickened me to my stomach knowing Aaron knew explicitly where we were and hasn't in any way tried to reach out to us, me to be specific. In a way it made me realize by the end of the letter that he may have spoken to mom and Valerie, the way he put it out seemed as if mocked father with something or reminding him of mom or maybe he knew that we left them. It sickened me to know that the Aaron that I knew, that I held onto all this time is gone and is replaced with this cold hearted person that gave up on us, his family or the family that he was raised in and for what? For what did he give on us for and speak so lowly to father despite dad still rushing and going through all he had to find him.
I had intentions to reach out to Aaron after this letter but was left with no information to do so. Despite it being so clear that he wanted nothing to with us and that he wanted dad to stop looking for him as he's probably with his family now not wanting anything else from us yet it didn't stop the urge in me to want to talk to him, yell at him and blame him for the endless years that I have clutched on to the pieces I had left of him.

Tyler was definitely right yet I hated that he was.
It did hurt me, but to the slightest.
It hurt me although in a way that hurt never was to me.
Hurting this time meant to ache within and not break or have an attack.

Hurting this time meant to live with the lost of him, to finally come to the closure that I've been looking for all this time.
It hurt to know that I ran after something that was running away from me and that itself was enough.

" I- um I guess I got what I wanted, huh? " I smiled lightly my lips put together afraid.

" Hazel, you don't have to do this. " Seth tried to stop me.

" It's fine, I'm okay. "

" Did he mention where he is? We can take you- "

" I don't want to, not anymore. "

Pure silence.

" Can I? " Tyler extended his hand asking if he could take a look at the letter which I handed with no doubt.

" Go ahead. "
Before walking out my phone in hand as I left without a single word spoken, this time I wasn't asked where I was heading.

Impatient, is how I was while calling Valerie hoping that in any second she will pick up the phone.
The first call, nothing.
The second, again nothing and the third and last I was put to voice mail.

Stepping back in the room, they all were quiet, the letter in Blake's hands now as his eyebrows were quirked his eyes set on the letter.

" How are you feeling now? " Melanie walked over to me.

" Did you take your pills? Do you want to- "
Melanie ranted out which seemingly caused Alec to walk over to her and calm her down.