Lonely

Entering the classroom, empty may I add. I looked for the perfect seat that will allow me to sit, think and avoid people. As soon as I sat, I curled into a ball with my knees pulled up to my chest, my hands wrapped around them and laid my head on my arms while I sat and thought. This was already too much to take in, and everyone seems to make it harder for me.
I heard the door open lightly. I didn't want to grab attention so I stayed still.
" Hazel? " Seth called. I chose not to reply.

" Listen, Tyler shouldn't have said that so, sorry for his outburst "

" you don't have to. You have nothing to do with this " I replied as I raised my head.

" It doesn't mean you don't deserve an apology " he spoke with no feelings evident on his face.

" thanks " I thanked him.

I guess I judged him too fast. Out of all of his friends, he was the most to seem quiet and distant although I noticed he joked a lot, when he does, he shuts himself in again as if he reminds himself to not open up. I'm not sure if that's just how he acts when I'm around or not.
" you can go now. You don't have to pity me and stay " I mention

" I'm not. I have art too so I'm stuck here " Seth stated

" oh uh okay, do you by any chance know where the girls' bathrooms are? " I awkwardly stuttered.

" down the hall to your right "

" thanks "
I headed to the bathroom real quick, washed my face, fixed my make up and got back to class.

As I was walking back to my seat I tripped. I was tripped by this psychopath. I closed my eyes waiting for my landing, but thankfully I never did.

" What's your problem!? " Seth hissed at the girl

" Oh my god, I'm so sorry " she smugly smiled

" Sorry, my ass," me and Seth said in unison.

" Thanks for catching me from embarrassing myself back there " I thanked the guy.

" no prob, I'm Justin " Justin extended his hand for me to shake with a smug smirk.

" Hazel " I replied

" I know, I've heard you're with the Andersons " I was about to ask what he meant but Seth called me over.

" bye, thanks again " I thanked.

" yeah? " I questioned Seth.

" don't talk to him " he demanded

" who?Justin? why? "

" which question exactly do you want me to answer? "

" All three would be fine "

" just don't talk to him he's bad news "

" at least give me a good reason to do so "

" never mind. "

" fine "

I knew that I was pressing his buttons. I could tell. It was mainly by the way he was clenching his fists under the desk and glaring at the back of Justin's head.
Maybe, I should listen to him. After all, I wasn't planning on talking to Justin. I just was curious as to why he doesn't want me to talk to him.
The teacher came and gave us our next assignment which was a painting that had a story behind it. I wasn't a big fan of drawing, but it doesn't mean I'm not good at it.
Seth was the first to walk out of class. I'm not sure if he was too eager to leave the art class or the fact that I ruined his mood and was trying to get as far away as possible from me.
I was on my way to last period, shoving my way through the stampede of students may I add. I finally reached my class and when I walked in I saw Tyler, Seth and Amelia sitting among themselves talking. I avoided eye contact and acted as if I didn't notice their presence. I took a seat on the other side of the room not wanting them to see me, but I guess I failed at it because I noticed all of their heads turn my way when I pulled my chair out. It took them a few seconds for them to stop staring at me and to get back to their conversation. The teacher came in minutes later and started explaining the lesson, but I was too tired to care.