News

" shhh, it's okay you're going to be okay " Alec managed to calm me down.

It's strange to have someone else calm me down. It's not everyday that I find someone who knows how to settle me down after such a break down.
Alec was being really helpful and I appreciate him for that. It didn't take him a minute to come check up on me and deal with my faze.

He was hesitant at first when I told him that I was stable and ready to leave.
We were on our way to Blake's house. Alec was quiet probably trying to figure out what's wrong with me ,but I'm not sure I can trust anyone at the moment. I mean If I'm going to start letting people in might as well take baby steps.

" Alec, Thank you, honestly I appreciate it. " I thanked him

" hey, don't worry about it. "

" thanks " which led him to glaring at me.

" I'd appreciate it if you don't mention it to anyone. Wouldn't want them to think of me as a freak. "

" hey, you're not a freak. This is normal. Shit happens. Plus, I wasn't going to. "

" great "

" awesome, now hop off "

" woww! That's his place " I gawk

" yeah, surprised much? " Alec chuckles reminding me not to gawk after seeing the Andersons mansion this should be normal.

" you can say that " I replied holding on to my phone as I hopped out of the car and started marching our way to the house. All the cars were here which means everyone was here already. I'm not even sure to why we're here not at the Andersons. What's the purpose of coming here?

Alec barged in before welcoming me first. We heard the voices of a loud conversation coming from the living room and as soon as we walked in everyone got silent. Oh, and as soon as I walked in I gasped at Seth that had busted lip and a bruised eye.

" omg. I'm sorry. This is all my fault " I apologized feeling guilty for getting him hurt.

" hey, it's okay, it'll heal " Blake replied trying to make me feel better ,but it only led to worse.

" no it's not okay. " Tyler addressed

" Tyler " Alec warned ,but I simply nodded to him assuring him that it's okay.

" I don't know how you're old school was like ,but ours isn't the same ,so you should stop this shit. Not everyone is going to let go and obey you like the princess you think you are. We specifically told you not to mess with Dylan, yet all you had to do was the opposite. I don't care if you get hurt as long as you don't drag any of us along with you. Not everyone is going to buy your innocent act, not me. " damn that stinged. Little did he know that my old school was a lot worse and that what I'm doing is trying to get rid of the old habits back home, guess it only led to worse.

" dude, you can't blame all of it on her " Alec responded

" then who am I to blame, Seth for being an idiot and jumping in? "

" Dylan is a jerk, and you out of everyone know it. "

" that doesn't mean what she did was okay. She's going to mess this up. " Tyler retorted back

" Alec, he's right. She can't be doing this. Either she stops or we stop intruding " Amelia speaks out of the blue
I didn't want to sit and listen all the insulting going my way ,so I did what I got to do before I left.

" I'm going to be leaving ,so you get to talking better when I'm gone ,and I'm sorry Seth. "

" I would've done it to any girl out there so don't take anything to heart " that's when I felt that I had no need to stay and listen to them insulting me any longer.