If and When pt. 2

"What are you thinking about?" Chat Noir asked.

They were perched on a chimney, looking over the streets of Paris. Their friends are still invisible, watching them. She stayed quiet before blurting out something.

"I think we should move to New York," the class and Chat froze.

"What?" they exclaimed.

"I was just thinking. Hawkmoth won't attack the city if we weren't here because the miraculous aren't in the city. And it would be safer if we went to CHB and controlled our magic," Marinette - Ladybug - explained.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Chat said.

"You broke three glasses when you couldn't find out one answer to the physics problems and my plate, which had food on it, when we were talking about you know who," Ladybug said.

"But that's still something we can practice here. We still have Fu's old place," Chat countered.

"Plus, all of our friends and family are here. Do you really want to leave them behind?" Chat asked.

"They haven't been my friends for a long time," Ladybug said, the class stayed silent, her words hurting them.

"And if something happens to them? Kronos already knows that they're our friends, he's going to use them as bait and no matter how mad you are at them, you wouldn't let anything happen to them," Chat said.

"Maman is good with potions. She can protect them. Plus, I cut them off, they're safer that way," Marinette said. Her voice was tight and almost sounded angry, something Chat took note of.

"Mar-LB is this just about keeping them safe or are you still angry with them?" Chat asked.

"I-I-"

"Ladybug! Chat Noir! Down here!" they heard Officer Roger call out with his megaphone.

The duo jumped down to him.

"Sorry, we took longer than expected," Chat said, as the officer led them inside the station.

The class waited for an hour, waiting for their ex-friends to come back. Time passed and the sunny afternoon slowly turned into a beautiful sunset, sky filled with colors of pink, orange, and purple.

"Are you guys really leaving?" Roger asked. "Yes. If Hawkmoth wants the miraculous, he'll follow us or stop attacking until we're back," Ladybug explained.

"We need to talk to Mayor Bourgeois about this. Goodbye, Officer Roger, it was a pleasure working with you," Ladybug said, jumping away..

By the time the class actually got to the Mayor's office, the superheroes were leaving.

They were on the roof of the building overlooking the mayor's office. "Go to your house and get everything. Money, clothes, personal items, toiletries, everything," Ladybug said, "I have the other miraculous. I'll pack everything. "

She quickly jumped away going to her house. The class split up into two groups, girls with Mari, boys with Adrien.

The girls quickly followed Marinette. "Tikki, Spots Off!" Marinette said. "Tikki, the cookies are downstairs. Can you please bring out the other kwamis?" Marinette asked.

"Of course, Marinette" Tikki squealed, phasing through the floor.

"Marinette quickly brought out a box hidden behind the trash can. The trash can that currently had pictures of all of their classmate's faces in it.

She opened the box called for the kwamis. Light filled up the room along with chatter.

"Master Marinette," Alya gasped when she saw the Fox kwami, Trixx, "Where is Master Adrien?"

"He's at his own house, packing. And it's Marinette and Adrien, no need for the master stuff," Tikki came back from the kitchen.

"The food's ready!" Tikki squealed. The kwamis went to the kitchen while Marinette packed her necessities.

The girls tried to get her attention but failed. A few kwamis came back up to her room.

Marinette threw her bag on her bed and went downstairs following. She opened a cabinet and brought out a book. She got a bowl, a mortar and pestle, some seasonings and spices, a box. The box was filled with vials and little plants.

She opened the book and started to pour objects into a bowl. She looked over the book then the bowl, then the box before she sighed and picked up her phone.

"Hey. So change of plans, do you remember about the flower I gave you and told you to keep safe?... Yeah, that one. I need you to bring it over here... Thank you... I love you too. Bye," Marinette hung up.

"Are you going to tell him the other reason you want to leave?" Tikki asked.

"He doesn't need to know about that, Tikki."

"Marinette, I've been you here since the beginning of time, even before the Olympians. Keeping something that major from him will lead to something bad," Tikki said.

"I'll tell him when I'm ready, Teeks. I ju- Ah!" Marinette screamed and they noticed that Adrien had landed in the middle of the living room. Adrien looked at Marinette before bursting out laughing.

"You're a brat, you know that?" Marinette said.

"I'm sorry, mon cheri, but the look on your face was worth it," he chuckled.

"Do you have the flower?" she asked. "Right here," he pulled out a purple flower with pink edges that looked like it was glowing.

She quickly plucked it from his hand and went to the mortar and pestle to grind it, before pouring it into the bowl. The potion turned into a bright neon green, before exploding into light.

The girls finally noticed the boys there when they heard Nino gasp. Marinette fed a little spoonful to Wayzz before he nodded in confirmation. She quickly gathered all the kwamis back in the box.

Marinette poured the liquid into small vials, Adrien helping his girlfriend. Adrien's phone chirped.

"Rachel said her family isn't using their cabin at all so we can use it. She said it's at-"

"Shhhh! Even walls have ears," Marinette said, smiling. "Really? A Sleeping Beauty quote?" he smirked.

"My favorite, can't help it. I hate the fact that she can see the future. How is she gonna have surprise parties and presents!" Marinette said.

"Did you give the Rabbit miraculous to-"

"Yes. I can trust her enough with this I hope. She doesn't get into the drama anymore. Plus, we already know she was supposed to be-"

The front door handle shook.

"Upstairs. Quickly, before they come in. Kaalki, voyage on balcony now," Marinette locked the top before running upstairs and up the stairs to her bed where her boyfriend waited for her on the balcony.

"You and me-"

"Against the world, M'lady," they said before walking through the portal.

The class watched as the two superheroes of Paris left, nausea hitting them like a ton of bricks.

Everything got blurry again and when they hit the floor the beautiful goddess revealed herself again. "These two heroes will go through lives hardships by themselves because their friends were being self-centered and only focused on themselves. Now you know what it'll be like to be all by yourself," she said.

"Who are you?" Alya managed to croak out.

"Aphrodite, the goddess of beauty, love, desire, passion, sexuality, pleasure, and fertility," and with a flash of light the beautiful goddess and their two ex-friends/classmates were never seen again.