I Don't Regret It Pt. 2

See here is the truth. If little Emma wasn't there, they probably wouldn't have revealed each other identities.

But they wouldn't want the reveal any other way. Marinette remembered when she first revealed and then him revealing.

Flash back

"Marinette?"

"A-Adrien"

They stared at each other for a good minute before he moved. He hugged her, making her gasp at the sudden movement.

"I'm so glad it was you," he said, capturing her lips in a kiss. "Me too, Kitty. Me too," she said, smiling.

Flash Back Over

Marinette and Adrien might not have been together. Marinette definitely didn't expect to pregnant at such a young age, but it was what life had planned for them.

Marinette and Adrien did find an apartment for them to live in. Just for a while. Emma was the prettiest little baby you would ever see.

When she was at least 3 months old, you could see her pretty little blonde hair coming in and her bright blue eyes matched her mother's. She would always be smiling like her mother and father when they were together.

To say Gabriel was undoubtedly upset, was a lie. Although he wasn't exactly pleased at the fact that he had a granddaughter when he was only 19, he did enjoy his little granddaughter that reminded him so much of his late wife.

Though it was hard for them to go to school, Marinette and Adrien found a way to finish the last few months of high school.

Marinette got a job at the Gabriel Agreste Brand, not because she was the mother of his granddaughter but because of her talent.

And he was glad that Adrien chose her. Adrien did go to college while Marinette stayed home and watched their little daughter but when he came back, he ran to his precious family.

This was the family he always wanted, with the girl of his dreams. A nice house -apartment- with a awesome, no, spectacular, girl and his child.

Sure they were young but Adrien was going to propose sooner rather than later. He was not going to lose. Maybe they would have more children.

They learned more and more about each other by the day. He knew how many kids Marinette wanted -2- and what she wanted to name them -Louis and Hugo, and he couldn't even hate those names.

Marinette never would have guessed that she would be with Adrien and have his child, but she also didn't expect to be pregnant at 19 either (lol).

Marinette turned her head to look at her sleeping boyfriend beside her. She couldn't imagine a life without either one of them and she wouldn't want a life that was just a tiny bit different.

All in all, Emma made their life complete and when her parents went to sleep, she would smile and lay down, sucking on her finger.