Kissing Bet

(Based off the pic above)

Marinette and Adrien finally found out each other's identities.

Of course thanks to Marinette they decided it should be strictly professional. Of course that didn't help their feelings toward each other. It only caused them to want each other more. They saw each other in a new light.

Adrien liked seeing the brave and what seemed fearless Ladybug get flustered and confused easily. He kept asking himself how he could have been so blind to not see that the love of his life was sitting right behind him.

Marinette slowly saw the Chat in Adrien come out. She wondered how her fun, loving, pun filled partner could actually be a model with a whole lot of duties and very serious in his civilian life.

They both looked at each other a lot, always blushing when they did. The whole class could see it was obvious that they liked each other, though they didn't understand why Adrien suddenly got interested in her. They all placed bets on when they were going to get together. Even Nathaniel but he didn't like it at all. They all bet $5

Nathaniel Alix- A month

Rose- A week

Ivan Alya Kim Nino- A month and a week

Max- Two months

Juleka- One and a half month

Chloe Sabrina Lila- didn't vote because according to them, "It is never going to happen"

Secretly Sabrina said two weeks

They kept playing it cool and they would still talk to each other as Ladybug and Chat Noir. Marinette finally lost her stutter around him and it shocked everyone.

But it surprised Adrien and Marinette when they finally realized that they didn't just like each other, mask or no mask, but loved each other. They even talked to each other at school, of course only when Nino and Alya were there, and it only caused them to be upset because they could not have each other, because they had to keep it professional.

It had been about four weeks a.k.a a month leaving Rose and Sabrina out of the bet.

One night, weekend, Marinette and Adrien couldn't sleep. Neither of them knew why but they had to see each other. They both decided that they were going to tell each other how they felt.

As they called their kwamis to transform them, they headed out. Adrien was closer to her house than expected, about 3.5 fourths close, when they each ran into each other and looked at each other in love and adoration. "I don't want to keep it professional anymore!" they exclaimed. They both laughed and looked at each other.

Adrien moved closer to her and kissed her. Marinette sure as hell didn't hesitate to kiss back. It was filled with love, passion, caring, adoration, and happiness. It both felt right to them, the way their lips moved in sync. They both thought they each had soft lips.

As they pulled away for air, they both smiled. They talked to each other like they have never talked to each other before. "So does this mean that you will be my girlfriend?" Adrien asked.

"I don't know, I'll have to think about it," Marinette said, wrapping her arms around his neck. As he put his hands around her waist, "Would this by any chance help you decide?" he said as he kissed her again. As they pulled away, Marinette smirked, "I don't know, maybe you have to do it again," Marinette said, giggling. "Gladly M'Lady," he said as he kissed her again, with more passion and love.

"I think that I'm going to say yes," she said.

"I love you Mari," Adrien smiled. "I love you too, Adrien," Marinette smiled.

It was around 10:30 and Adrien's house was way too far away. "Why don't you come sleep over at my house. Your house is too far away," Ladybug offered.

"I would argue but I am too tired to disagree," he yawned. "Race ya," Ladybug said, running as fast as she could. "You're on," he said, trying to catch up to her.

Of course they both slept in the bed (No nothing happened you perverts) resting for the next day.

________________________________________________________________

Morning Time!

For some reason Marinette woke up early that morning. She tried to move but couldn't due to the arms wrapped around her waist. Recalling what happened the night before, she shook Adrien up.

"I don't want to wake up," he moaned. Marinette gave him a quick kiss on the lips and his eyes fluttered open immediately. "I'm up," he said, fully awake. Marinette shook her head, "Silly cat." "But I'm you silly cat," he said, giving her a kiss. "And I wouldn't have it any other way," she said.

"You better get going before your assistant notices you're gone," she said. "You're right, as usual," he said, transforming back into Chat Noir, "How about a good-bye kiss," he said pointing to his lips. Instead Marinette kissed his cheek. "I'll give you a real one at school," she said as she pushed him out the window.

As they both arrived at school and went to class, they heard their classmates talking about the bet. "Rose and Sabrina are out of the bet. Today is the last day for Nathaniel, if they are not together by the end of the day, he is out," Alya announced. Marinette whispered something in Adrien's ear and walked in first.

The class went pretending like nothing happened. "You didn't hear anything did you Marinette?" Alix asked. "No, why?" she smirked. "No reason," Alix replied.

Adrien came inside with a smile, which everyone thought was weird except for Marinette. They all looked at him, even Chloe and Lila. Then he did something to surprise them. He went up to Marinette and kissed her, which she didn't hesitate to back at all.

The whole class erupted in cheers and Chloe and Lila screeched. Nathaniel and Alix cleared their thoughts and said in unison, "Everybody, $5 please," as the class besides Chloe and Lila, reluctantly gave them $5.

"You guys couldn't have waited until next week to get together," Alya complained. "Sorry Als," Marinette giggled. Even though Nathaniel liked Marinette, he had a secret. He was bi and may or may not have like Marc.

Let's just say for the next two days, they had to deal with to very annoying akumas