Some Crazy Shit

"If they don't arrive within ten minutes, I'm gonna go and haul their butts here!" Alya threatened, the wedge of her heels tapping against the floor.

"Now, now babe, don't do anything rash." Nino said.

"Rash? Who is late for their own surprise birthday party?" Alya asked.

"A mayor with a city to run?" Adrien offered.

"No one asked you, pretty boy. I'll show you rash!" Alya yelled.

"Kitty," Marinette warned, "Stay at a distance of three meters from the angry Alya, at all times."

Nathaniel ran up to the group, out of breath. "She... got caught up by... the paparazzi." He managed between gasps.

"When will she arrive?" Marinette asked.

"10 minutes tops." Nathaniel confirmed.

"Wow. It has been forty minutes since we texted her that Paris is in impending doom. One would think she would arrive faster." Adrien commented.

"Chloe's impending doom is coming soon." Alya said through gritted teeth.

"Why don't you hold off on the death threats on her birthday, huh?" Nino suggested.

"Fine." Alya hissed. "I need a drink."

"I need a therapist." Nino mumbled.

"What was that?" Alya snapped.

"Nothing, dear." Nino called. Then to Adrien, he mouthed 'Help me, bro.' Adrien just laughed and watched his friend get dragged inside by Alya.