Done With You Guys Pt. 2

The class did try to apologize but they never seemed to be there when they tried. But eventually they gave up, still trying every now and then. They hadn't seen each other for a few months now.

Chloe, Adrien, and Marinette both left blocking everyone once they left. They thought they were safe, safe from bullies, safe from their friends accusing them or lying and bullying their 'best friend'.

They were, in actuality, hoping they were safe. But the gods decided they wanted some entertainment because they happened to run into them at their school.

Once, every six months, the schools of Paris would visit other schools to see how they learn and if they ever wanted to try things they do.

Their new school, St. Mary was supposed to host some new schools. The best thing about that school was Marinette and Adrien along with their friends Kagami, Chloe, and Wayhem.

Things did change and all of them went out of their comfort zone. Marinette tried cheerleading, Adrien was in lacrosse, Chloe was actually the student body president and being nice. Kagami was surprisingly good at art and Wayhem... They didn't actually know what Wayhem did before they got there.

Adrien's body got more muscular. Although, that was mostly from being Chat Noir. Mari only got more confident around her group of friends. And while she still had her crush on Adrien, she lost her stutter.

Chloe, Kagami, and Wayhem (despite his big, fat gay crush on the model) quickly became their number 1 supporters despite them not being a couple.

However, the class didn't know that. They didn't know that they went to St. Mary, they didn't know that they were basically the school loners because they never talked to anyone else, they did learn that they were happier now.

It started while they were waiting for their tour guide around the school. They were going to be in classes and other activities. "Do you guys hear that?" Alya asked.

The group tried to hear what Alya heard. Music coming from the room next blasting.

"Yeah. It sounds really good," Rose said. "This reminds me of a song a pop artist in America made for me. I'm having lunch with her next week," Lila smirked. "That's so cool," Rose smiled.

"Let's go check it out!" Alya said, running to the door. "Babe-" Nino said, but it was too late, Alya already went in. "YOLO!" Kim said and he and Alix went in after Alya.

And no sooner, did the small group do the same thing, following their friends in. "Are you guys seeing what I'm seeing?" Alya asked. The class looked at what Alya was looking at or rather who she was looking at.

Right there, in the middle of the gymnasium, was their ex-friend, with a group of girls, flipping through the air and shaking their pom poms.

They just stared at her as she was 'dancing'. And when the music ended, four people, who they had yet to notice, started cheering above them. "Woo hoo!"

"Go Mari!"

"Let's go," another male voice said.

"Good job girls. Go change and I'll tell you guys the schedule for the games," the teacher said.

They looked above them and noticed four pairs of feet. How did they not notice them before?

The girls came back out and the teacher was preparing to tell them whatever she was going to tell them. They didn't stick around to find out and went back to wait for their tour guide.

"They were so cool!"

"Did you see the way she bounced back up?"

"What did you think about that, Lila?"