Lie-La's Blackmail (Reveal)

Marinette rolled her eyes at another she heard come out of Lila's mouth. Of course the only one who knew Lila was spreading lies besides her was Adrien Agreste, her crush. 

Of course she didn't fall for the girl's lies so that made her upset.

Marinette and Adrien had actually been bonding over the fact that Lila had been lying. She could form a few sentences without stuttering, but Adrien thought it was cute when she messed up on a sentence and when she stuttered.

Of course it never really bothered her that she was angry or at least until one day when Lila took it too far. "So is it true Chat Noir knows Ladybug's identity and that they are dating?" Rose asked.

 "Of course they are. He would tell everybody her identity if she broke up with him then he would tell all of Paris," she said, overly dramatically. That was when Marinette lost her cool. She stormed up to Lila and yelled.

"No it is not. 1. They are NOT dating! 2. They don't know each other's identity. Ladybug made that clear to everyone and 3. Chat would never do that!" 

"Chat?" Adrien asked. He had never heard any civilian call him that, well, besides when Adrien went to her house as Chat Noir.

"Chat Noir," Marinette corrected as she barely realized she didn't stutter in front of Adrien. "I didn't know you were so close to Chat Noir, Marinette," Lila said, with a smirk. 

"I-I'm not but wouldn't you want someone to stand up for you. Why would he do that?" Marinette asked. The class started to think about why Chat Noir would do that. Lila quickly lied and said, "Prince Ali is calling. I'll be back."

The day went by and at the end the class left leaving Marinette and Lila in the classroom. As Marinette was about to leave Lila blocked the door. "You know Marinette, maybe you should start agreeing with me," Lila said.

 "Why would I do that, Lila?" she asked, folding her arms. "Because you wouldn't want your little secret now would you," Lila said, as she showed a video of her de transforming. Lila could see the fear in Marinette's eyes.

"Stay away from Adrien. Don't talk to him at all," she said as she left.

The next day Ms. Bustier paired up the class for a project and to make it worse for Marinette she was partnered with Adrien. Of course they worked at the library, but Lila was always there so she only mumbled. Adrien would try to get her talk but it was no use.

Adrien would have called her but he didn't have her number. As if it was hard enough to finally talk around Adrien, she had to stop.

Marinette went back to her house and she cried her eyes out. At night she turned into Ladybug and went to a building by Adrien's house but didn't notice.

Adrien noticed her sitting on the building so he decided to transform and visit her. "M'Lady why are you crying," he asked, startling her. She wiped her tears off and looked at him, "I'm not crying," she said. "Don't lie, Ladybug. Why are you crying?" he asked again. "It's it's stupid," she replied. "Please tell me," he begged.

"It's just that some girl found out my identity and threatened to spill it if I talked to the guy I liked for a long time. I was actually getting somewhere with him. I can't even work on our school project together," she said, putting her head in between her legs.

Her issues reminded him of Marinette. It suddenly clicked. "Don't worry M'Lady. He'll realize it soon enough. Don't cry, tears don't look good on you," he said as he disappeared. Ladybug, confused, left heading back to her bedroom. Chat somehow made her feel a little bit better.

The Next Day

Adrien stayed behind and waited til everybody was out to talk to Marinette. "Hey Marinette, I was wondering if you wanted to work on the project after school?" Lila noticed and came back in. 

"Adrien, can we talk really quickly?" "Why of course Lila. Why don't we talk," Adrien notices Marinette starting to leave, "Marinette stays."

"Why don't we talk about how you are black-mailing Marinette into a shy and afraid girl," he said. "But you don't understand. Look at this," Lila said, giving Adrien her phone to see the video of her de-transforming.

"So?" Adrien asked, holding on to her phone. "Well, what will people think of our Ladybug?" Lila asked, smiling evilly. 

"I couldn't think of anyone better. Marinette is smart, creative, and brave," he said. Marinette blushed and looked at him disbelievingly.

"Plus what will people say when they find out you were blackmailing the school's most popular girl," Adrien replied back. 

"You can't prove anything!" Lila screeched. "Neither can you," he replied, taking the phone that was still in his hand, and deleted the video.

She took her phone and stomped off angrily. Marinette fell to her knees and started crying. "Don't cry, tears don't look good," he said lifting up her chin.

 Her eyes widened, "C-Chat," Marinette said. "I told you I would realize soon. I can't believe I found you," he said hugging her.

"You're not disappointed it isn't me?" "Why would I be disappointed?" Adrien asked, looking into her eyes, blue meeting green. "Because I'm not brave or courageous or-" Marinette got cut off by Adrien's lips on hers. Shocked at first but Marinette kissed back. They had to break to breathe.

"Does that answer your question?" Adrien said, smiling. Marinette didn't know where the confidence came from but said, "I don't know. Can you answer the question again?" Adrien gladly answered and kissed her again. Of course from that day on there were a lot more kisses.

___________________________

So this is my first one-shot book. I might note post a lot but I always get these random little stories. So here you go. Bye Noodles