"I'm Going to Mari The Hell Out of That Girl!"

It was his fault. His fault Marinette was acting awkward towards him. But not because she liked him. It was the complete (oppa)site way.

It was his fault though. If he would have never read that damn journal, he would be completely normal and not head over heels for the petite girl.

It all started during a photo shoot. He had seen Marinette by Trocadero, designing in her notebook but he couldn't see exactly what.

He had heard her phone ring and said she would be there soon. He noticed that she had left her notebook on the bench. He quickly went to go get the book to give to her but she was too far to hear him.

Now normally he would have just put it in his bag and given it to her the next day but curiosity killed the cat and he couldn't help looking through it. Plus, he could always show his father and put in a good word for his classmate.

Of course, he got called back to his photo shoot. So, even though he wanted to see what was in the notebook, he put it in his bag really quick and returned to the photo shoot.

Once the photo shoot was finally over, Adrien quickly changed back into his clothes and went towards the car, where the Gorilla was. He went in, buckled up, and waited til the Gorilla shut the car door.

He opened the first page to see a self portrait of her in a wedding dress and he could help but smile. Of course she was going to make her own dress. A beautiful gown with lace sleeves and a collar. Her hair in a bun and makeup done perfectly.

It made him excited for one of his friend's wedding. Her smile was drawn on and he wondered who the future groom was going to be.

He turned the page and his cheeks instantly burned. The future groom was apparently HIM!

There he was in a navy colored suit. His hair was a little messy and his tie was slightly loose and a little bit undone. He was actually quite surprised at how detailed she was. That she wasn't expecting him to be perfect.

That she didn't want him to be perfect.

He could hear his heart beating loudly in his ears as he turned the page. Another picture of him appeared on the paper. It was him in a lab coat next to complex machines with which she obviously had to search up. Under the picture it said, 'Physicist.'

He turned the page again.

He was wearing a suit and a tacky tie. He had a book in his hands and was talking to a group. Under the new picture it said, 'Professor.'

On the other side of the page was him in his fencing gear. He didn't need to look down to know that it said 'Fencer.'

He turns at least fifteen pages, each one with him in a different occupant. Some were his interest or some hobbies, some were just things he had casual interest in. He almost burst out laughing when he read 'Ice Dancer.'

He liked ice skating but he almost died of laughter.

It was the last picture that almost had him in tears. It was him lying comfortably down on the couch with two boys in his arms and a petite girl lying on his chest. All four of them were asleep in front of a t.v. He smiled, with tears in his eyes, as he read 'Stay at Home Dad.'

He chokes on a sob and his driver looks at him through the rearview mirror. He smiled really quick, seeing as they were tears of joy, and the smile that he hadn't seen since the boy first started school.

He turns the next page to see three children. Two boys and one girl. His smile grows wider as he reads the names of the future children.

Hugo Dupain-Cheng Agreste

Louis Dupain-Cheng Agreste

His heart stopped for a second when his eyes landed on the girl's name.

Emilie 'Emma' Dupain-Cheng Agreste

He stares, and stares, and stares until it hurts too much to keep his eyes open. He closes the notebook and holds it to his chest, afraid of losing it. He looks and sees the mansion.

The Gorilla quickly opens the door. Adrien rushed inside the house and locked his door. He didn't come until he memorized all of the pages in the notebook. He didn't care about whatever punishment his father was going to give him.

When it was finally time for dinner, Adrien was in a daze. Gabriel came to eat with Adrien, after being informed by Nathalie that his son was acting strange. Adrien doesn't even realize Gabriel is there and even if he does, he ignores him. Nothing is getting through to him right now.

He imagines his life with Marinette. Her in a pretty, professional bun and shy, loving smiles, dressed up as she's about to go to her office as head designer. Him in jeans and a polo t-shirt, making breakfast for their family of five.

He kisses the cheeks of his three children and the lips of his beautiful (his words, not mine (I agree tho)) wife. He'd help the kids get ready for school, brush their teeth, and help feed the hamster, because he guarantees they will have one, and take them to school on his way to work.

He'll bring a home cooked lunch directly to his wife's work, where she has time to drop everything and have lunch with him because that's the type of person she is- attentive and loving...

Beautiful, his mind supplies. Her smile, her personality, her work. All of it is absolutely gorgeous. He doesn't even pretend to disagree. Marinette had planned this whole life around him. She knows what she wants. Her position as a fashion designer won't change, nor will her future wedding dress. But she left his role in her life so open. Every option is catered around what he'd possibly want in the future. All the occupations he could choose from, their children's names, where they'd live, who would take whose last name, etc, etc.

He buries his face into his pillow and giddily kicks his feet, his thoughts once again remembering Emilie "Emma" Dupain-Cheng-Agreste. She wants to name their future daughter after his mom.

He cries himself to sleep that night, but unlike every other time, it's tears of happiness.

He wakes up the next day with a single mission on his mind.

"I'm Going To MARI the HELL Out of That Girl!"

________________________________________

So I've been wanting to write this prompt for a while but... I got lazy. So I was looking through my Google Docs for any homework and found this and decided to finish it. I got this prompt off of Tumblr.

I also realized that I should tell you that the 'Investigation' series is not mine. It is somebody on Archive of Our Own (Ao3) that I decided I wanted to share with you guys. I didn't notice until I reread my book. So if you were wondering why I haven't updated that series it is because the author hasn't updated.

Anyways I love you guys so much! Bye Kittens