Done with You Guys Pt.3

Everything was going great at St. Mary. That was until a few days ago. There was a gas leak at St. Mary's. Luckily one school let them stay with them for a week.

Francois Dupont College.

Oh how Marinette was dreading it. She was so lucky she had Adrien with her. Things barely ever went her way when she wasn't Ladybug. "So where are you guys staying while we're there?" Wayhem asked. "Probably going back to the mansion, " Adrien replied. He hasn't called the giant house a home in years.

"Mother"

"Hotel"

"Back at the bakery. I miss the place," Marinette said. "Where are you staying Wayhem?" Marinette asked. "Idk, I got into an argument with my parents, so I probably won't be there," he explained. "You could stay at the hotel," Chloe offered. "Ah, thanks Chlo," Wayhem thanked.

"Yeah no worries," Chloe replied.

"Well we better get on the bus before we get left behind," Marinette said, walking towards the bus area. "You heard the girl, everybody move out," Adrien said, making crazy hand movements.

"Haha Adrien very funny," Marinette sarcastically laughed. "I know right," he laughed, picking Marinette causing her to screech. "When are they gonna get together?" Wayhem said. "I know right. I used to hate the thought of them together and here I am FREAKING waiting for them to get together," Chloe said.

"I didn't hate the thought of them together, I just liked him so I just didn't like the idea," Kagami said. "I mean, I'm just a fan who thinks he is cute and that is all," Wayhem said.

They watched as Marinette was whispering something into Adrien's ear making him blush.

"Wonder what they are talking about?" Chloe asked.

"Who has any idea on what they talk about nowadays?" Kagami said.

"You guys need to wait up. I'm to slow," Chloe complained. "Chloe we know," Marinette said, getting in line onto the bus.

Time Skip to When They Get There

"Oh, being back here gives back some memories," Chloe said. Marinette leaned closer to Adrien's arm.

Marinette whispered something into Adrien's  ear and he nodded. They turned around to look at them.

"We need to tell you guys something," Adrien said. "Uh sure, what you guys need?" Wayhem said. "We are kinda, sorta dating," Marinette mumbled. "What! You weren't dating before?" Chloe asked.

"Haha Chloe, very funny," Marinette replied. "I know right," Chloe laughed. "Congratulations," Kagami said, giving Marinette a hug. "When did you guys get together?" Wayhem asked.

"About two days ago," Adrien answered. "What changed?"

"Just realized how much I care for her," Adrien said, smiling lovingly at her, making Marinette blush.

"Class," their homeroom teacher announced, "I'll be giving you your new classroom for the week. (By the way they are in teams. Team 3 is the group) Team 1 is Mendeleive, room 201, Team 2 Mr. Rollins, class 302, Team 3 Ms. Bustier's class, I assume you already know where, Team...." She announced the rest.

They slowly made their way to the classroom. "I-I don't want to go in," Chloe said. "Me neither," Marinette said. "It's okay guys. Look you have me and Wayhem and we both know who the liar is. It's not you guys," Kagami said.

Adrien put his arm around Marinette's shoulder. "Ready," he whispered. She wearily nodded her head.

Wayhem opened the door. "Oh and here they are now," Ms. Bustier said.

The first thing Marinette noticed was that Lila was sitting in her old spot. She growled quietly at that. Another thing she noticed was there was a new boy in Adrien's old seat.

She saw the look in Lila's eyes. Her face showed a smile, which would've looked sweet if she didn't know better, but her eyes showed rage. She wondered what she was getting mad at when she noticed that her arm was wrapped around Adrien's.

She inwardly smiled at that. "Marinette, Adrien, Chloe, nice to see you guys again. And I believe you two," Ms. Bustier pointed at Wayhem and Kagami, "Have never been here before. Would you please introduce yourselves?" she asked.

"My name is Wayhem, I am the very best friend of Marinette and Adrien," which they just shook their head at his remark, "brother to Chloe and best friend to Kagami," he said, causing most of the class's heart break.

"My name is Kagami. Sister to Marinette, Adrien, Chloe, and Wayhem," she said, just like the first time they met her. Strict and no sign that she was playing around.

Time skip to 'Recess'

From what the small group had noticed was Lila was somewhat popular. The new guy apparently was to. And he wouldn't stop hitting on Marinette, much to Adrien's displeasure.

When Lila tripped she automatically blamed it on Marinette.

The class glared at her. Of course they believed her lies. Marinette instantly became uncomfortable. "Oh come on, you don't really believe that!" Kagami complained.

"Its fine, Kagami," Marinette put her hand on Kagami's shoulder, "Leave it be, if they wanna believe it let them. 

Just hope they know what to do when they realize she's lying," Marinette said, walking out, causing everybody to get mad at the really true accusation.

The group soon walked to the school's soccer field, which was where the school bleachers were at. "Marinette, we heard why Adrien left but you never really good us, we know Chloe knows, but I really want to know why you left," Wayhem asked.

They didn't notice the class minus Lila and the new boy, watching them from the top part of the bleachers.

"My ex-friends didn't believe me. I couldn't prove how I knew Lila was lying without revealing my secret. Finally when Adrien had gone to confront them," she broke into a small sob, "Sorry. He tricked me into telling my parents and they didn't want me to be in that environment. So I moved schools," she said in another sob.

"Well I won't feel bad when find out the truth. They don't deserve your friendship," Wayhem said. The classes' eyes filled with tears. "So that's why we haven't seen the rest of the superheroes," Kagami said.

"What do you mean?" Chloe asked.

"Think about it. Marinette didn't trust our class anymore. We know most of our class were miraculous holders. If Marinette didn't trust them, why would she give them a miraculous? Which explains why we always getting the miraculous,"

"Oohhh," they replied. "I didn't even notice I was doing that," Marinette said .

"Only a few more days of this hell hole and then we can leave," Adrien said.

That was when the class learned they had lost there friend. When they lost their sister. When they realized, they fucked up.

And Lila was the liar.