Caught

A/N: Basically my sister was like "You should make a Kissing Bet part 2" and I was like "Okay" Here you go.

Alya and Nino didn't get much information on Adrien and Marinette's a new relationship. They were still surprised enough as it was. But they weren't going to question it. It took to long to get those oblivious idiots together.

Well, they were planning to go to the movies with the class. So far they had Alix, Kim, Max, and surprisingly Chloe. 

Alya and Nino had gone up to Marinette's apartment to go invite her to the movies with them. "Hello Alya, Nino. What can I do for you?" Sabine asked. "We were just wondering if Marinette's home. We wanted to go to the movies with her," Alya explained.

"I'm sorry she's not here. She left with Adrien a while ago. I'll tell her you came when she comes back," Sabine said. 

"Thank you. Bye." Sabine shut the door. They went back out to the little group they gathered. "Where's Marinette?" Kim asked. "Her mom said she and Adrien left sometime ago. I'll call her later after we gather the others," Nino said.

They made it to Lila's place since it was closer to Marinette house. They had waited outside for Lila, since she told them that she had just gotten out of the shower and had to get ready. They didn't expect to hear giggling in the alley next to the apartments.

"You guys hear that?" Kim asked. The nodded their heads in agreement. They slowly crept their heads to the side to see Marinette pushed up against the wall, Adrien pining her there.

They couldn't really hear what they were saying since they were whispering but they could see the slight blush in her cheeks. "Silly cat," they heard her say before she latched her lips onto Adrien's.

They watched as they steamily made out. Was it weird for them to watch? Yes. Were they going to keep watching? Also yes.

Marinette's arm snaked around Adrien neck before messing with his golden locks. Adrien's arms just wrapped around Marinette's waist. So maybe they did feel a tad bit guilty watching them but they never saw to people make out as... passionately.

After a few minutes Marinette paused. They watched as she pulled away from the kiss, her chest slightly going up and down from the lack of air. The class quickly moved their heads in hope that she didn't see them. 

Alya got a quick text on her phone from Lila saying she was almost finished and would be down their quickly.

They couldn't hear them very quickly. To them it just sounded like mumbling until they heard Marinette slightly yell, "You guys can come out now. I know you're there!"

They, fully embarrassed, moved from the corner they were hiding from us. They  saw Marinette in a somewhat sweetheart pink shirt, sleeves slightly connected but connected, in light blue jeans and Adrien in just a dark green shirt with a leather like jacket.

"Watching us make out? You guys are weird but that is by far the weirdest thing you guys have done," Adrien laughed.

"Making out in alley? You guys have some explaining to do," Alya smirked. "Hey guys!" Lila said, making Marinette slightly growl. Adrien quickly took notice and stood being Marinette, wrapping his arms around her.

"We better go. See you guys later," Adrien said, walking away leading Marinette away from her.

________________________________________________________________________________

I know this short but I did it during school so #YOLO. Bye Kittens