A Good Morning

Marinette Agreste woke up to the sunlight peeking through the light beige curtains in the room.

She looked around the room and stopped when her eyes landed on the two sleeping forms of her and her husband’s kwamis.

It was then she realized that she hadn’t felt the warmth of her husband’s body. She looked around but didn’t see anything different other than the fact that Adrien’s jeans were missing from the chair he left them on.

She got up, fixing her hair up into a ponytail before walking to the living room of their apartment. There she noticed a small bouquet of red, white, pink, and yellow roses.

(True love and passion, innocence and purity, happiness and gentleness, and friendship)

Walking up to the gift, and smelling the aroma of the beautiful sight, she saw a little post-it note beside the vase.

Sorry I wasn’t there when you woke up, M’Lady. Had an emergency meeting at work. See you at lunch - your husband, Adrien P.S I left breakfast in the microwave.

Marinette walked to the microwave and opened to reveal the leftover spaghetti they had for dinner. 

(She always said Adrien’s best meals were the leftovers he heated up)

Marinette smiled to herself. She looked at the new silver band adorning her left ring finger.

She was really happy with the new chapter in her life.