Don't Go

Chat Noir and Ladybug, or Adrien and Marinette, having been dating for two months. Trust me when I saw this, it was the happiest days of their lives.

Whenever they saw each other, their mood completely changed, turning from whatever emotion they were feeling into happiness. But one time during an akuma attack, Marinette felt she could never get more scared than she had that day.

*Flashback*

Heartbreaker is what she called herself. She got akumatized when she found her boyfriend cheating on her. School had just ended when Marinette and Adrien were about to part ways.

Of course HawkMoth thought, Perfect the heroes, who were obviously high schoolers, who have just got out of school.

He was correct and luckily they hid and transformed before the akuma could find her, now ex, boyfriend was at. (Sorry I'm not good at writing battles)

Ladybug dodged the shards of broken hearts, which were very sharp, coming from the akuma, not remembering her partner behind, seeing as she was about to get the akumatized object.

When she broke the object and purified the akuma. She was about to yell miraculous ladybug when she saw her boyfriend on the ground.

She dropped the lucky charm and ran to him, seeing the broken hearts in his chest. The cuts were really deep and blood was starting to gush out.

"M-Marinette," he stuttered. "I'm right here," she said, tears almost falling from her eyes. Blood was starting to come from the cuts, ripping through his suit.

"I-I love you, so much," he said, starting to have trouble breathing.

"Don't say that. You're going to be okay," she said rubbing her thumb on his cheek. "Promise me, you are going to move on," Chat said, turning back into Adrien.

"No, please, don't go. I need you," Marinette cried, her earrings beeping. His breathing slowing down, no longer talking. No longer breathing.

Plagg looked at the lucky charm on the ground. "Ladybug, the lucky charm," he said. she unwrapped her arms from Adrien and picked it up.

"Miraculous Ladybug!" she said, as she threw it in the air, leaving the magical ladybugs to fix the chaos. She quickly ran back to Adrien and hugged him, not letting him go, her transformation wearing off.

Suddenly she heard breathing again. "What happened?" Adrien asked. Marinette gasped, let go and hugged him even harder. "Don't ever do that again. Please," Marinette cried. "I promise M'Lady. I won't ever do that again," he said giving her a kiss, which Marinette gladly gave into.

*Flashback Over*

Marinette made sure that she would always look around her, making sure that that stupid, selfless cat of a boyfriend of hers would stop taking risks for her.

Of course Adrien thought it was dumb because no matter what would happen, he would always look after his lady, even if it meant risking his own life.