Cat's Possession Pt. 1

Chat Noir was jumping on top of building to building, on his way to his princess. As he got closer, he noticed his two classmates, Marinette and Nathaniel.

He watched as Nathaniel walked her to the bakery, both laughing and having a good time, something he couldn't as Adrien with her. He watched as Marinette hugged Nathaniel, who had given her a kiss on the cheek goodbye.

Marinette had a small blush on her cheeks and entered the building. Chat felt something growing inside of his stomach. For some reason he was jealous. He didn't know why, he loved Ladybug but jealousy grew.

He was jealous that some other boy kissed her cheek and she could barely say a sentence around him. Jealous that she was hugging another guy that wasn't him and obviously Nino.

He jumped the last of the buildings (three maybe four) and landed in her balcony. He watch as she took out her pigtails and slipped off her shoes. She sat at her desk, designing her outfits. 

Chat opened the small window, which was unlocked for him, and quietly snuck behind her. "Oh hey Princess," he whispered in her ear. Marinette turned, blushing at how close they were.

"Oh, hey Chat. Wha-" she got cut off by Chat's  lips on her's. She gasped her cheeks becoming red. Chat pulled her by the waist, deepening the kiss. Her lips are soft, he thought.

He pulled away, long enough for her to gasp for air, before he slammed his lips back on her's. The only difference?

She was kissing him back!!!

He moved from her jawline to her collarbone, sucking and bitting, leaving hickeys in its place. His miraculous beeped. He pulled away. "Your mine and only mine. Got it?" He asked, though more of a reminder. She meekly shook her head. He kissed her one more time and jumped out the window.

Why would he do that, she thought.

She was lucky Tikki was asleep. She slowly call asleep, a small smile forming in her face. But she couldn't help but wonder why he kissed her. He had never shown interest in her before.