The plan for L'manburg

Hours went by Techno and Wilbur planed and planed and Blowing up L'manburg came up a lot but it was the last resort cause if/when the boys get back and find out L'manburg is blown up they would hate them for a long time.

So the plan was simple in 2 days there is a festival about new beginnings, they will show everyone Schalat isn't who he really is, an evil son of a bitch.

Okay yes, Wilbur had his opinions about Schalat cause he kicked him out of his own nation that he started. now for that, some may not care about Wilbur anymore cause he is trying to get rid of Schalat, but no one knows the real bad guy or do they...

"So Wil do you think anyone would recognize who Schalat actually is?" Techno asked Wilbur 

"Honestly, I don't think so cause he won't show his true self like that or would he, wait what if you go and say something about Tubbo that would really make him made and maybe that would show everyone?" Wilbur told Techno 

"OR WE BLOW UP L'MANBUR TECHNO!" Wilbur added

"Ummm, Wil behind you..." Techno told Wilbur

"WHAT!" Wilbur said as he turned his head and realized he messed up big time.

It was Dream standing there, and he heard everything every single word or did he?

"Oh Dream umm nice to see you here what brings you here also how are you here, never mind how much did you hear?" Wilbur studdered 

"Enough to know the boys are gone, you guys want to blow up L'manburg and I can help." dream smirked 

"YOU YOU, never mind I have nothing but you want to help L'manburg?" Techno asked

"umm ya but to ruin it leave it never to exist, so what do you say blow-up L'manburg?" Dream asked

Techno and Wilbur had no idea what to say or do, if Tubbo and Tommy come back to see L'manburg gone they have no idea how they would react and Dream helping how would this go, they both had no idea what to say or do at that second they stared at each other then dream then them then dream over and over again, until Dream finally spoke.

"Listen, guys, I'll leave this with you and I'll be on my way." Dream spoke then dropped 11 stakes of TNT, which was 704 pieces of TNT!

Wilbur looked at dream and gave him a questioning glare, and Techno went to pick up the TNT and tried stopping him but Techno got it anyway, they both had no idea what to say or do they just stared where Dream was...