This could be the end... (Tommy)

*WARNING, BLOOD, GOOR, AND "LANGUAGE"*

Schalat got his sword out and charges towards him, Tommy didn't notice and it was too late Schalat had his sword in Tommy, Tommy fell and hit the ground, he yelped hitting the ground hard everything hurt, Schalat Cackled and took his sword out of Tommy, Tommy looked at the red on his chest there was blood coming out of the wound fast and Tommy knew this was going to be the last chance to see this world he just wanted to see Tubbo, Wilbur, Techno everyone one last time, he shut his eyes but tried to stay awake he saw Schalat ran away into the forest, Tommy felt pain is his abdomen it was the end for him, his life flashed through his eyes

2 years ago...

"TOMMY!" tubbo yelled as he ran across the field with some bees, Tommy was talking to Wilbur and watching Tubbo, "Wilbur if there ever is a war and something happens to me keep tubbo safe please." Tommy asked Wilbur, "Of  course but nothing will happen here and nothing will happen to you Tommy don't worry." Wilbur told him and smiled,  Tommy looked over at Tubbo running and joined him, Wilbur laughed as they ran together, Fundy walked over and sat beside his father, that day was perfect for everyone this was before any shit happened...

10 years ago...

"Hey, wil is that a kid in a box over there?" Tommy asked, "Umm Tommy I think your right but who in the world would leave a kid there, let's go and see" Wilbur answered, "Wait kids what do we do with him I already have 3 of you." Phil answered, "Well we can't just leave him there!" Techno answered everyone was surprised that techno said that cause well he's an orphan it seems and what Techno does with them ya... Tommy came up to the kid and asked "Hey are you okay?"  The kid answered, "HI I'm Tubbo nice to meet you!" he was very cheerful even if it seems like his life is a mess, they took tubbo home and he became best friends with Tommy really quickly.

Tommy remembered the day he met Tubbo, the memories with everyone even Dream he would miss everyone, He remembered Wilbur telling him he won't ever die and he would make sure of it he told him this right before he went crazy the day before the election, Tommy looked to the sky and said I will miss you the world and his eyes shut...

(Sorry it's a bit sad rn but just you wait...)