The Talk? (2/2)

(Oh just to say I'm not trying to steal what any of them said during their streams so this chapter for the speeches and water I took somewhat word form word from the streams you will understand in a second enjoy!)

"TECHNO please just listen you may not like this part though..."

Techno nodded for him to continue 

"Okay so...

Schlatt told everyone he wanted to send a message around here, they told you Techno to stand on the block in front of tubbo, Schlatt told you to take care of Tubbo and you knew what it meant I'm pretty sure any way you were questioning saying "take care of him" Schlatt told you to show him a nice 5-course meal diner you know, a nice five-course dinner,  Tubbo knew well it seemed like he knew what was going to happen and he answered with he isn't hungry and you said let's go to the restaurant over there, Schlatt told you to hurry up and do it. Then Schlatt got to the point and told you to kill Tubbo, everyone was questioning Schlatt at that time. and then you loaded your bow and almost killed Tubbo..."

"I DID WHAT" Techno yelled at Dream

"You almost killed Tubbo..." Drem told him again 

"I WOULD NEVER, I'M LEAVING THIS IS SHIT NONE OF THIS COULD HAVE HAPPENED I WOULD NEVER TRY TO KILL MY OWN BROTHER! GOOOOD BYEE!" Techno yells a Dream

"WAIT TECHNO!" Dream yells back to Techno

"WHAT DO YOU WANT!" Techno yelled back at Dream

"Please listen to the rest just to the end okay?" Dream asked Techno calmly 

"ALRIGHT BUT IF I DO ANYTHING ELSE TO ANYONE I LOVE IN THIS "DREAM" OF YOURS I'M LEAVING!" Techno still yelling at Dream cause of anger cause if this was one of the futures something that could have happened who was he in this story? 

"Okay then it switches to after the festival and the war between Manburg and Pogtopia, and you help You got armour supplies for everyone and it was a war, but then Manburg stopped fighting and told that they don't want to fight cause Schlatt didn't even show up and well I lead them to Schlatt, he was in the van and he was drunk everyone yelled at him then he had a heart attack and well died, everyone headed to the stage in Manburg and Wilbur told Tommy to go on stage and make a speech and told him he is president, Tommy got on stage and made the speech...

"Hello everyone... It looks like we won and I never thought I'd say this, but even after the hardships and tyranny we've been through, Wilbur... Tubbo after everything it was meant to be."

Everyone then started to tell "IT WAS MEANT TO BE"

Then Tommy continued  "Umm, where's Dream..."

Then well I answered, "I'm here I'm not I'm not I'm not bowing to you, Tommy."

Then Tommy continued again " Wilbur... Thank you thank you, everyone, for making for making me the president and I I know you said I never would be... Wilbur, I can't be the president." 

Everyone questioned Tommy why not

Tommy continued again "And this is what this is what would have been everything I've still got unfinished business cause you've still got those discs Dream and I I can't do this until we're done Dream and Dream we're not done and it's not fair for me to take my place in Manburg auuu  Manburg, so Wilbur after all you've been through I know I know you had your points where we thought that you were going to blow this up, and now I know it was just all talk now and finally you did this and there wasn't a single explosion Wilbur take your place on stage."

Wilbur got on the stage and well made a speech too like Tommy's 

"I'm going to keep this brief and Tommy your only decree as president happened to be one of the best decrees you could ever make, so welcome to LLLL'manburg, not MANBURG, welcome and please use the name correctly from here on and so keeping with the time I am also going to do a change that flag that you see over there the obsidian one scrap it that is not the national flag of our nation, the national flag of our nation is yellow, black, red, white, and blue and well that's how it should be and that's one of the first things I want to be changed I want the old flag back the yellow, black, red, white, and blue... HOWEVER, however I also cannot be your president."

Well now everyone Questioned Wilbur Why not and he continued on to tell why not.

"I Techno is Techno you've you've taught me a lot you've you've taught me that government is not the way to go and I agree with you so I'm going to hand off the presidency to someone and this is this is something I want this to be one last time *sigh* It's it's important to know how to say goodbye to a nation to to my L'manburg and I know and I want to and there's only one other person who could possibly be the president... Tubbo I want you to come up onto the stage."

Everyone cheered for Tubbo and well Tubbo made his way to the stage but not everything was going to plan... "

"Oh, no does Wil actually blow up L'manburg???" Techno asked Dream to now understand why he was being told this.

"Techno just listen please..." Dream told him

Techno nodded his head and Dream went on with the story from his dream

"Well in short Tubbo did a speech and Wilbur ran off somewhere and L'manburg blow up the cause of Wilbur and Phil killed Wilbur and that was it..." Dream finished 

"You mean now Phil is the bad guy first I don't think I would try to kill Tubbo and I don't think Phil would KILL HIS SON!" Techno yelled at dream

"Listen I know it sounds weird but it felt so real like I was actually there and well somehow I remembered something I think we picked the right path did we?" Dream didn't know what he was saying at this point he was just rambling on about this could have been the future.

Techno just looked at him.