Maybe he's still here...

*WARNING, BLOOD & GOOR, *

Phil looked and Tubbo as he checked for a pulse, and it wasn't that long ago when Tommy shut his eyes he was still there he tried to open his eyes again very slowly, he saw Phil and Tubbo beside him, in the distance everyone else everyone looked like they wanted to cry, Tommy spoke and made a joke to try to lighten up the mood but he knew it was the end for him, Tubbo   heard him and he hugged his best friend, Tommy hugged back, Tubbo saw how lifeless his eyes were, he knew this was his last chance to ever see him again, Wilbur and Techno walked over to Tommy, Tommy had no strength to talk anymore he tried to say "Tubbo you will be okay..." Wilbur heard that and agreed he hugged Tommy too, Techno never cried but at this moment his eyes began to water and he hugged Tommy too, Tommy told Techno and wil "Techno, Wil your the best brothers I can ever have" and he hugged them too with Tubbo. Phil was in shock he didn't know what to do so he pats his son's hair and says "if you're ready to go you can go we can handle it" as tears began to form in his eyes, everyone else looked and started to tear up too. Tommy felt his eyes go heavy again but tried to keep them open until the end, Dream ran over cause he needs to finish something so he left Sapnap and George with Schalat, Dream ran faster than he ever did and got to Tommy he placed an Enderchest down and took two disks out and handed them to Tommy, he told Tommy "here now your unfinished business is done and you can go it's time we will all miss you" dreams eyes stared to water too, Tommy told Dream "bury them with me please" then Tommy looked at Tubbo, said "I love you Tubbo..." and his eyes shut and he was lifeless Phil checked his pulse and he was gone... 

Everyone gathered to Tommy and took Tubbo, Wilbur, and Technoblade off of Tommy's body Phil still pat his hair and told him "You were good, you were good..." 

everyone cried they didn't know what to do at this moment, all that was in Wilburs head was KILL Schalat, Tubbo thought the same, and so did Techno.

Tubbo noticed he had Tommy blood all over his shirt from hugging him, he didn't care all he wanted was his best friend back.