This could be the end... (Tubbo)

Tubbo ran and ran, he took the fast way back to L'manburg, he ran and ran then stopped and heard A loud yelp of pain from someone it sounded like Tommy but he didn't know for sure so he kept running faster and faster until he got to the edge of L'manburg, he saw everyone gathered by the stage and well this might get their attention, he saw Wilbur on the top of the building ready, but he didn't know what he was ready for. Tubbo ran up to the stage and went on it, Wil was confused until he realized Tommy isn't with him. Tubbo was out of breath everyone saw that and was patient with him.

"Tom-mmy I Thhink IIIss hurt..." Tubbo studdered still trying to catch his breath, "Schalat is there!"

Wilbur got down from the building and no one cared that wil was there. Even if Tommy wasn't the best they didn't know what they would do without him, and if Schalat was behind this he wasn't a good president so they didn't care that wil was still exiled but was on L'manburg. 

Tubbo cried on stage not knowing what to do cause it just hit him the yelp could be the last thing he would hear from Tommy. Niki came over to tubbo and hugged him, told him "everything will be alright" Phil flew over to Tubbo and told him lets go find him everyone went they ran towards where tubbo said where everything happened, they saw Schalat running Dream and Sapnap grabbed him and held him tight George made a temporary prison cell and the put Schalat in it the 3 of them stayed behind to watch him, everyone knew it was Tommy's yelp now cause Schalat ran so he must have done something.

Tubbo ran faster cause it wasn't Schalat who yelped of pain it was indeed Tommy... Phil saw that Tubbo was running faster so he told him to go on his back and they flew to where Tommy was, They got there faster than running Tubbo saw Tommy on the ground blood all over his clothes and on the bright green grass he thought he was too late. He anyway decided to go over to him and hug him cause this could be the last time, Phil looked at his Son laying there lifeless, he wished it was Schalat, not his son, he checked his pulse to see if he was still there