Techno's thoughts

Drip, Drop, Drip Techno feels the rain starting to go down on him, it was like the ran know how he felt.

Techno walked to where he lost Tommy to get some sort of guidance, the rain was pouring now but Techno didn't care he just needed to know why he got this dream and we this the future Tommy alive and Wilbur dead,

 Techno stopped and looked up to the sky and thought "why in every story someone in my family gets killed who is next I only know right now and what could have happened, could something happen to me or Tubbo wait or even PHIL! is this a good present only Tommy died but hit all of us hard what could happen if it was anyone else how would it impact everyone, if it was Wilbur who died what could have happened cause He blows up the nation but Phil killed him how, how, how..."

Techno stared to walk again at a faster pace almost like he was running to save Tommy or save the future history, we now were running and everything came back to him...

He remembered seeing Tubbo running faster and faster, but no one knows what they were going to see when they got there but now Tehcho running and feeling everything he felt that day it made him want to run faster, he wanted to help that poor teen even though he wasn't there he was alone in that spot. tonight was the only time it rained since Tommy's death so the blood was still on the grass but fading,  Techno fell to his knees his pink wet fluffy hair fell on his face.

Techno was at the place it all happened and asked the world or if Tommy was there a simple question...

"Tommy why this dream why you! I never knew someone in our family would hit this hard, Tubbo is probably still blaming himself for your death and well I should have killed Schlatt... Tommy, you were my brother NO YOU ALwAY WILL!"

Tommy was Ghost now he wanted to respond but decided to still listen 

"Tommy I'm sorry..."

Tommy now was concerned the way Techno said that was like he wanted, he just sounded sad he needed to say something and help him.

"TECHNO NO, PLEASE TUBBO, PHIL, AND WILBUR NEED YOU!" Tommy yelled

"TOMMY?" Techno rose his head and moved his hair out of his face

"It's not Tommy well it is but it's I guess GhostInnit, I didn't want to come out I seen you all hurting I could live as a ghost-like Gostbur... umm that's another umm wait the dream you know about Wil and Phil?" GhostInnit asked

"Yes, Wil died how do you know? and what do you mean Ghostbur???" Techno asked even more confused

"Techno that's another discussion I know your family needs you well ours but I'm not here so I don't know what to call them, but it's almost sunrise you should head back," GhostInnit told Techno all this and then disappeared 

"I, I must have banged my head or something or was that real can Tommy be a ghost and can he live like Ghostbur? what does that mean never mind I should head home they might be worrying..." techno Thought

Techno walked slowly out of the forest and remembered he had to head to Tubbo's house so he did, he walked towards the house and stopped and remembered to bad memories he and tubbo going to his house to get his stuff so he can leave with Tommy and coming into the house to see Tubbo...

He tried to rethink other good memories in the house but nothing came the only 2 bad came to his mind, he walked into the house and saw the photos around the house most were Tubbo and Tommy together others were family and friends Techno walked towards Tubbos room and got his stuff and packed it he couldn't remember what Phil said so he checked the message to see if he had everything he checked and saw clothes, bee stuffy and something of Tommy's, Techno had Tubbo's clothes and packed them in his green old wore out backpack and got his bee stuffy from his bed and put that also in Tubbo's bag then headed to Tommy's room and saw Tommy had a disk stuffy on his bed so Techno decided to put that in the bag also one of Tommy's shirts and a photo of Tubbo and Tommy that was on Tommy's bedside table, Techno thought this should be all and left the house and ran towards Phil's house.