The journey

Tommy kept on thinking about what Wilbur meant by... (you have to wait to find out)

Tubbo kept on looking back, the two of them walked away from L'manburg and the mainland of the Dream smp, they were leaving everything just for a little while right? Tubbo thought of how we would know when to be back but Tommy knew cause Wilbur told him what could happen if everything doesn't go the way it's supposed to, and Tommy hoped plan A would work cause plan B isn't the best.

"TOMMY LOOK!" tubbo yelled 

"What?" he asked 

"a waterfall, maybe we can hide behind it just for tonight?" Tubbo asked

"Tubbo we need to get to the ocean and get to another island, but we have been walking for hours now why not..." Tommy told him

"YAY LETS GO!" tubbo said as he ran over to the waterfall

Tommy followed him behind him slowly but caught up to him and they laughed as they ran maybe leaving might not be that bad, Tommy thought. they got to the waterfall and went behind it and there was a cave they light up the cave, made a fire and got their beds ready it was the middle of the night so the boys thought of sleeping right now before it's sunrise cause they would leave right at sunrise.

the boys woke up to birds chirping and the sun was already up so they packed up fast and got a move on, they wanted to be at the ocean by the end of the day today it wasn't that far away to L'manburg but they wanted to stay away just in case so they had to go a very long way to the ocean.

"Tommy what will we do alone together, I miss them already..." tubbo teared up

"I don't know, let's just get there and be safe and we might not be there for a long time it could just be a few weeks and we could be back with everyone and be safe," Tommy said while having his head down he was thinking about Wilbur if Wilbur will complete plan A or __________       (You have to wait and see)

"Hey, Tommy at least we have each other right!" Tubbo smiled 

"ya at least..." Tommy mumbled 

The boys walked again for the whole day until they couldn't anymore, Tommy got the map out and checked how far they are, and they were close to the ocean so they decided to get to the ocean then set up camp and tomorrow they would get to the island and stay there until Wilbur gives them a sign,