Their new home

*WARNING,  "LANGUAGE"*

The boys got to the ocean and it was really dark out but they finally got here now they will just set up camp and sleep and their new life will start.

Tubbo woke up first hearing something or someone it was...                                                                              

~  Dreaming.~                                                                                                                                                                  Tommy dreamed of L'manburg back then it just disappears and everything was ash he looked around and his home was destroyed, Wilbur did it but he ended it too he was gone...                           "Tommy!" tubbo yelled, Tommy ran over to him but he disappear, Techno yelled I TOLD YOU WIL... and it went quiet, he heard a yell it was Wil he was stuck under a rock Tommy went to help him but everything vanished, it went black then there was a light in the distance Niki came over to Tommy, "Tommy, Wils plan isn't going to work we need you back, we need you before it's too late before L'manburg and everyone you love is gone because of Wils doing Please Tommy listen to me wake up and run, run back home before it's too late..." Niki told Tommy, Tommy just looked at her and it went dark again, Tommy opened his eyes and shot up, tubbo was gone...

"TUBBO!" Tommy yelled 

"TOmmytgf Hledp," Tubbo Yelled 

Tommy listened and it was Tubbo but it sounded like someone was trying to cover his mouth, Tommy ran to where he heard the yell from Tubbo, he ran and ran until he reached the end of the forest Tubbo was nowhere to be or was he near, he Yelled "TUBBO!" nothing "TUBBO!" still nothing "TUBBO!", then he heard a yell in the distance, Tommy got out the sword techno gave him and he ran towards Tubbo's yelling for Tommy which was muffled, Tommy ran and ran until he reached Schalat and Tubbo.

"You son of a bitch give me Tubbo, RIGHT NOW!" Tommy was furious and was yelling he held the sword and pointed it towards Schalat, 

Schalat got out his bow and pointed it towards Tubbo, Tubbo throw the bow techno gave him and Tommy caught it and pointed it toward Schalat, Schalat let go of tubbo. Tommy yelled for him to run and don't stop he will catch up if not head back home and tell what happened, Tubbo agreed and ran as fast as he can back home.

"Leave us alone Schalat, or else!" Tommy threatened Schalat

"OR ELSE WHAT, You will kill me or even worse put me in prison, you too weak to do that," Schalat answered 

"I CAN DO MORE THAN YOU THINK!" Tommy yelled as he ran towards Schalat with his sword in hand