Tubbo

*WARNING, BLOOD, SELF HARM (not really), AND "LANGUAGE"*

~ Tubbo's POV ~

"Why! WHY TOMMY!" Tubbo yelled

he was home well it didn't feel like home anymore, Tommy's gone the laughter is gone from this house the happiness is gone from this house, Tubbo walked into the house crying he's been walking around for the past 6 hours and he was exhausted cause of all the crying and walking all he wanted to do was lay down and sleep and never wake up, he wanted to see tommy again he wanted to be with his best friend again he wished they never ran away, he wished he never woke up first, and he wished things were different. 

The voices in his head started again

"Just do it, end it"

"you're the problem here you did this"

"if you didn't yell Tommy's name in the forest, it could of just been you."

"End it I know you want to see him"

He got up from his bed and headed to the kitchen, it was getting dark out but he didn't care, he wanted to do something about Tommy it was all his fault he thought, 

"IT'S ALL MY FALUT I'M SORRY TOMMY" Tubbo yelled as tears started streaming down his cheeks 

Tubbo left the kitchen and went to the bathroom he looked in the mirror he was a mess, Tommy's blood on his light green shirt, tear marks on his cheeks, and the cut from Schlatt before all of this, Tommy got him in trouble and he had to pay for it he got hit by Schlatt and the mark started to bleed again...

Tubbo looked at mark the bloody mark, all the marks from Schlatt there were about 20 marks and bruises all over him, deep down he knew it wasn't his fault it was Schlatt's. but he kept blaming himself cause he felt responsible for it, he looked down from the mirror and he looked at again the blood on his shirt he didn't want to do anything just lay back down, so he headed back to his room until he stopped at the kitchen there was a knife left out, Tubbo's voices stared again.

"YOU'RE HERE NOW DO IT END IT"

"THIS WAS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU"

"TOMMY WOULD BE PROUD OF YOU"

"DO IT"

"DO IT"

"DO IT..."

And Tubbo looked at the knife and picked it up and started to slit his wrist until...

~ Sapnap, Dream, George, Phil, & Techno's POV  ~

After Sapnap spoke he ran and ran to Tubbo's house, Dream and George were behind him so was Phil and Techno they all ran to his house. it was about a 10 minute walk, so about a 5 minute run. they all had a bad feeling about Tubbo that he's blaming himself and he might do something stupid.

In 5 minutes they got to Tubbo's house Sapnap looked at the house and darted inside, Everone else came inside, and they saw tuboo crying and I knife to his wrist. they all look at him full of worry, Phil came over to Tubbo first he took the knife away and placed it on the table and hugged him tightly, and Tubbo sobbed. Sapnap took the knife and put it away in a safe place. 

Techno headed over to Phil and Tubbo and Hugged him too and he cried with Tubbo, Dream and George just looked at the broken family. 

"Sapnap, I think we should head back," George whispered into Sapnap's ear he agreed and waved bye to Phil who saw them walk out. 

"Dream, let's go," Sapnap told him

The dream wasn't listening to anything he was just looking at the sobbing teen, and he knows somewhat how he feels so he felt bad for him but he let the family have a moment together, so we walked out of the house with George and Sapnap back to the stage to let everyone know what's happening

~ No one's POV ~

Tubbo felt the warm hug he felt warm, he felt safe he was happy they were here they cared about Tubbo, he was happy that they knew deep down he wasn't good and he wasn't hiding it well.

Tubbo finally spoke and broke the silence "I-I miss him.."

Phil and Techno look at each other then the crying Teen they decided let's go home, with him this time.

"Tubbo, me too but we will need to move past it slowly please stay with us for a bit until your okay, okay?" Phil asked Tubbo

"Okay" Tubbo answered quietly 

The three of them headed back to Wilbur and well back home.