I Bought KissOnline.com Prank-Chapter Five (Kiss Oneshot #3)

I set up the video camera and my tripod.

"Hey KissArmy, it's time for me to do another prank on the guys. This time, I've got help from Motley Crue.

Tommy Lee, Nikki Sixx, Mick Mars, and Vince Neil and all waved at the camera.

I had them on FaceTime using my iPad.

"We're going to prank KISS by telling them that Motley Crue bought KissOnline.com, and hopefully, the ole' Demon won't kick my a** for this".

The guys from Motley Crue all snickered at what I said.

"Okay, so I'm gonna make a fake website and it's gonna look just like the KISS website, and Tommy, Vince, and Mick are gonna edit the website and make it look like Motley Crue archived everything on our "new" website".

Nikki said to the camera, and then he and the guys took out their laptop and got to work.

I was waiting in my bedroom while making sure that the present-day KISS guys weren't getting suspicious.

I sent the link to the website to Gene Simmons.

"I'm gonna go do some spying so I can get his reaction. Thank you guys for helping me out with this prank".

I grinned and Motley Crue snickered again.

After we all hung up, I quietly sneaked into Eric Singer's closet and crouched down.

I was hiding in there so the guys wouldn't see me.

"Paul, you there"?

Gene was FaceTiming the Starchild on his iPhone.

Tommy, Paul, and Eric were out running some errands for the day, and now they were on their way back.

"Yes we're here. What's up Gene"?

Eric spoke up, making Paul and Tommy chuckle to themselves.

"Uh, guys. We've got a little bit of a problem. Somebody bought KissOnline.com".

Gene told them.

I aimed my video a little bit closer.

"We'll be right over...".

Paul said, and then hung up the call.

I covered my mouth with my hand to keep from laughing out loud.

Once the rest of the band got back, they immediately went to the computer to investigate.

The KISS website had somehow disappeared from the internet.

"I got an email from someone anonymous and I can't get ahold of them".

Gene told them.

Paul was baffled at what he was seeing.

I sneaked out the front door to spy on the guys through the window.

After an hour, I decided to end the prank because Gene was getting really mad.

I FaceTimed the band with my iPad.

"Guys, I got something to tell you"!

I said.

"Do you know anything about what happened to KissOnline.com"?

Paul asked me.

I started snickering and told them about Motley Crue helping me make a fake website that they created to prank Kiss into thinking that someone anonymously bought KissOnline.com.

"It was a prank, you old school buffoons"!

Tommy and Eric turned their heads and saw me standing outside while laughing.

"YOU SON OF A BI*CH"!

Gene growled, glaring at me.

I took off running to find a place to hide when Paul started going after me.

But neither of them could catch me.