Intimacy In The Shower-Chapter Forty-One (Vinnie Vincent Oneshot)

Vinnie sat down on the stool, preparing his guitar for a few long sessions.

He was surprisingly feeling excited about something.

But he didn't know what it was.

Until I happened to walk by.

The dogs were happily awaiting my return as I had decided to play a game of fetch with them.

After throwing one of their squeaky toys across the floor, the canines barked as they ran after the toy.

I laughed as they came back with one of them clutching the toy in it's mouth.

"Good boy".

I petted the dog and it licked my hand.

An hour later, Vinnie came out because it was time to feed the dogs again.

He went to grab their food and then, as soon as they could smell the food, they ran to go and eat it.

I noticed that Vinnie was all sweaty from shredding on his guitar all day long, and needed to take a shower.

But I also had to myself cleaned up due to being all sweaty.

That's when Vinnie had a idea.

He gestured for me to follow him, and I obeyed and followed.

Once we were in the bedroom, Vinnie tells me that was going to get the shower started.

I nod without saying a word and then took the opportunity to and grab a pair of undergarments and some pajamas.

After laying them out neatly on the bed, I sat down on the mattress to wait for my turn in the shower.

A few minutes later, Vinnie walks out of the bathroom and he was still dressed.

I tilted my head to the side in confusion, then the guitarist takes ahold of my hand and leads into the bathroom.

The water was warm and there was steam forming on the shower walls.

Vinnie sticks his hand underneath the shower head to check and sure the water was still warm, and when he found that it was ready, he walked for a few minutes to get something he needed.

And with that in mind, I took off my clothes.

Then, I slowly stepped into the shower, being extra careful not to slip and fall.

The warm water felt good and it relaxed my muscles.

Vinnie came back and saw my clothes that were on the bathroom sink.

He could see me through the glass door of the shower.

I wasn't aware that he was coming in there with me.

And then, out of nowhere, I felt two hands touching my shoulder.

Vinnie wraps his arms around me, making gentle circular movements on my abdomen.

I closed my eyes while quietly moaning at how relaxing it was to me.

Seeing my reaction, he traveled down a little bit further towards my lower body, and when his hand made contact with my vulnerability, it caused a wave of excitement to course through me.

"Mmm-mmm..."

Hearing me make that particular sound was enough to make him feel turned on a little.

Vinnie slowly put his other hand on my hips, making me squirm a tiny bit.

I smiled a little while still blushing.

He inserted his finger into my womanhood, and a sense of pain went through me.

But then, it turned into pleasure.

I closed my eyes for a minute to allow the warm water to drip onto my hair, and that's when Vinnie began to push his finger in and out of my vulnerable area, causing me to feel even more pleasure.

He then used his free hand to pull me backwards a little so that my back was pressed against his chest.

After that, we both went on to get ourselves cleaned up and when we were finished, I carefully stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel.

Once my skin and hair was almost completely dry, I grabbed my undergarments and was about to put on my night gown when Vinnie pulled me into a hug.

He then held me closer, pulling me into a seated position.

I giggled a little and then started pressing myself against his crotch.

Vinnie feels the pleasure of an orgasm and he saw that I was removing my undergarments.

He gently laid me down on the bed and then kissed me with passion.

I moaned as we both fought for dominance and then, he opened his mouth slightly to allow me an entrance.

We were both a sweating and panting mess and I didn't want to stop.

"Mmm-mmm..."