Cat-Sitting-Chapter Thirty-Nine (Kiss Oneshot #10)

Today, the present-day Kiss guys were going to be watching over my tortoiseshell cat who was named Cinnamon.

I had some important errands to get done, and because of that, I wasn't able to bring Cinnamon with me.

"You guys will be fine. Vinnie's gonna be here and he'll help you out with anything".

I said to them, grinning from ear to ear.

"I think we can handle it".

Paul said with confidence.

"Assuming nothing goes wrong".

Eric Singer said, making me giggle.

"Well, I'm off to run some errands. See ya later"!

Paul, Gene, Tommy, and Eric watched as I left with my purse and blowing kiss to Vinnie before walking out the front door.

Cinnamon wandered off to go do her own thing.

Tommy noticed that the cat was gone.

"Where did she go"?

He asked, and everyone else looked around.

"Meow"!

Vinnie went into the kitchen and found Cinnamon standing on top of the refrigerator.

"How are we supposed to get that annoying cat down"?

Gene looked up and watched Cinnamon stare at him.

"She's not annoying, Gene. I'm sure if Emily heard what you said about her cat, than she will—

Just then, Cinnamon disappeared.

She was wandering off again.

Vinnie went to go look for her, and he found my tortoiseshell cat messing around where he keeps his v-shaped guitars.

When Cinnamon started to swat her paw at the guitar strings, the Ankh Warrior started to feel concerned.

With that in mind, he walked the room and proceeded to speak in a gentle manner.

"Cinnamon, please don't destroy my stuff".

Vinnie said to my cat.

Cinnamon looked up at him and meowed again before going back to what she was doing.

Now, Vinnie was beginning to panic.

"No no, don't do it"!

He reached out his hands and grabbed ahold of Cinnamon while trying to calm himself down.

Vinnie loved his v-shaped guitars and he would be very upset if something bad happened to them.

After that, the Ankh Warrior took my cat out of the room.

He shut the door behind him so that Cinnamon wouldn't be able to get in there a second time.

"Did you find Emily's cat"?

Eric asked, as he was sitting on one of the kitchen chairs.

"Yes...I did. She tried to mess with my Jackson V guitar and I caught her trying to scratch the strings off with her claws".

Vinnie said, as he let out a sigh of relief.

He was glad that his guitars were safe and sound.

Meanwhile, at the Mall, I was shopping for Christmas gifts.

While I was waiting in line to get cinnamon roll and a Coke from the cafe, my phone went off.

It was a notification from the hidden camera that I had secretly installed to spy on the guys.

"Oh my God...that's so cute"!

I giggled to myself while watching the footage on my phone.

Paul was trying to give Cinnamon a bath after an unfortunate incident that happened outside in the backyard.

"Where did you put your dogs, Vinnie"?

Gene asked, as he was trying to look underneath the bathroom sink for some pet shampoo, which is what Paul needed to wash the mud and dirt off of Cinnamon's kitty fur.

"Argh! She almost got my hair".

Paul groaned in annoyance as he was trying to keep Cinnamon still.

"Meow"!

Cinnamon meowed as she tried to escape from the Starchild's arms.

The cat wasn't afraid of the guys, she just didn't want a bath.

Finally, after a few minutes, Vinnie walked into the bathroom and showed them the necessary steps that I took.

"She always puts something in here that helps Cinnamon calm down so that neither of us gets scratched".

Vinnie took out something that was called a pheromone diffuser.

He plugged it into the wall in an outlet, and within seconds, the pheromone diffuser came to life.

Slowly, Cinnamon began to feel more calm and less stressed.

And now, Paul could give her a bath.

Once Cinnamon was all clean, Vinnie took out a perfume that was for cats and sprayed a little bit of it on Cinnamon's fur.

"Now, she's all clean".

He said with a smile, and reached out a hand and gave the top of Cinnamon's head a few pets.

The guys had to smile as the cat began purring.

Paul grabbed one of Cinnamon's bath towels and he carefully wrapped it around her entire body.

Once Cinnamon's fur was almost dry, Vinnie took the towel away and put it away in the dirty laundry basket so it could be washed later.

Paul carried Cinnamon out of the bathroom and carefully put her down on her paws, and then he petted her a little.

Vinnie sat down on the couch and smiled when Cinnamon decided to curl up in his lap.

"Emily has a beautiful cat, doesn't she"?

"Yeah, she's a pretty nice cat".

Eric grinned, and then reached out his hand to allow Cinnamon to sniff him, and then he petted her after the cat rubbed the side of her head against his hand.

I was watching everything that was happening from my phone and it was just so adorable.