Waking Up Next To You-Chapter Forty-Two (Vinnie Vincent Oneshot)

I woke up in the morning feeling warm and secure.

On the other side of the bed, Vinnie was sound asleep with the blankets covering his slim figure.

A smile formed onto my face as I watched him sleep.

Seeing the way his dark hair was in his face didn't seem to bother him.

I laid my head down on the pillow and closed my eyes for a moment, listening to the quietness that around me.

A little while later, Vinnie slowly wrapped his arm around my abdomen, and I instinctively scooted myself closer to him, laying down on my side.

Upon realization of how closer I had gotten, the guitarist could smell the sweet scent of the perfume I was wearing the night before.

He pressed his nostrils against the back of my neck, inhaling my scent as he did so.

I let out a small giggle as he pulled me closer to him, clinging onto me like some kind 0f teddy bear.

This caused me to giggle quietly some more.

Vinnie opened his eyes and saw that I was awake.

"Mmm...what's so funny"?

He asked me, letting out a yawn afterwards.

"You were clinging on me like a child hugging their favorite stuffed animal".

I answered.

"And it didn't bother you"?

Vinnie looked at me.

"No, it didn't bother me. I really liked it".

"Really"?

Vinnie smiled at me, and when I nodded my head up and down, it just made him feel happy.