Blushing And Bare Skin-Chapter Nineteen (Vinnie Vincent x Reader)

It was such a hot day and I was sweating like crazy.

Vinnie could almost feel the warm heat as he was shredding on his v-shaped guitar.

But he was having trouble because the weather wasn't just right for him.

So, the guitarist decided to get a glass of ice cold water from the kitchen.

After taking a few sips, Vinnie went into the living room to sit down.

I was still hot and then I decided to change into some cooler clothes.

Taking out a spaghetti-strapped tank top and some booty shorts, I put them on and then went downstairs.

As I walked near the kitchen, the dogs were panting heavily while they were trying to cool off.

An idea came to my idea.

I walked into the kitchen, grabbed a bowl, and took out some ice cubes.

After that, I brought everything to to the living room.

Vinnie was trying to cool off and he still had his glass of water in his hand.

I carefully placed the bowl of ice cubes onto the floor next to the sofa and took a seat next to Vinnie.

"What's in the bowl, sweetie"?

Vinnie asked me.

"Ice cubes".

I told him, and then picked up an ice cube.

He watched as I rubbed the ice cube across my bare shoulders.

"Ahhhhh...that feels good".

It felt nice and relaxing with the cold water on my skin.

Vinnie started to blush a little bit when some of the melted ice was leaking down in between my breasts.

I then asked him if he could rub the ice cube on my shoulder.

"Okay..."

Vinnie took another ice cube from the bowl and gently moved it along my shoulders.

"Oooh...ahhhh".

I moaned, as the heat went away from body.

After a few minutes, the ice cube had melted.

"Now, can I do you"?

"Do what"?

Vinnie's cheeks turned a little bit more red in surprise and embarrassment when he realized what I was talking about.

"I promise that I'll be gentle".

I smiled, and then scoffed a little bit closer towards him.

Vinnie said that it was fine.

After picking up another ice cube, I gently moved it along his arm, and then I saw that Vinnie's eyes were closed.

He must really like this.

Grinning, I did the same thing with his other arm, and then I moved forward to do his neck.

Vinnie moaned softly, and I had to hold back my giggle.

Soon, all the ice cubes were almost melted, and I decided to let the one of dogs have the last one.