Reunited-Chapter Seventeen (Vinnie Vincent x Reader)

I walked into a restaurant and saw Gene Simmons talking to someone.

Reuniting with Vinnie was making my heart beat with happiness.

Vinnie had changed a lot since I last seen him when he was the lead guitarist for Kiss after Ace Frehley had been forced to stop touring for a while due to his injuries that he received from that big car wreck in April of that year.

I had developed a friendship with the Ankh Warrior, despite having very little in common with each other.

But his love for animals such as cats and dogs was what made us friends.

As I made my way towards the two men, I started to hear on their conversation.

"So, you finally get around to answering my emails, and this is the first place we sit down to have a meeting? What's up with that"?

Gene said.

The co-founder of KISS looked down at the table, eyeing up a plate of pizza before he began to cut into it with a set out knife and fork.

"Gene, there's too much that I need to say... A damn interview with Eddie Trunk isn't enough time for me to spill my heart. I, uh... I can't do it all in one go. I'm not ready yet."

Vinnie muttered, and Gene knew from experience that Vinnie had never been one to throw out all the details.

Vinnie liked the veil of mystery too much, but his words rang true to his ears.

I almost forgot about all the stuff that happened after his departure from KISS.

Seeing him look so nervous made me feel really sorry for the guitarist.

"You've changed".

Gene observed.

Vinnie rubbed the back of his neck with an awkward chuckle, and said sadly,

"Everything has".

Years apart hadn't done either of them any good.

Both trapped in marriages they never fully wanted.

Gene left trying to spare his kids from anymore media exposure after signing them into it.

Vinnie trying to reconnect with his twin girls after they tried to shut him out.

Gene at least had the power and money to make his troubles more manageable.

Vinnie hadn't been as lucky.

But he had eventually gotten liberated from the clutches of hell that the last twenty years tried to snag him with.

Eventually, Gene felt like someone else was watching him and turned his head.

Only to find a familiar young woman standing there with a smile.

"V-Vinnie...don't you remember me"?

I asked, nervous to see his reaction.

Vinnie looked at me in confusion and then he instantly remembered our intimate moment together after Paul's violent slap to my face from when I stood up to the Ankh Warrior during one of his arguments with the Starchild.

"E-Emily...is that you"?

He mumbled, and then was surprised when I ran over to him.

I wrapped my arms around Vinnie into a hug.

"Ohh Vinnie. I've missed you so fucking much".

After what seemed like a few minutes, Vinnie found himself hugging me back.