Hotter Than Hell-Chapter Eighteen (Kiss Oneshot #5)

The guys and I were back in our hotel for the night, and everyone, except Gene and I, were high as fuck or drunk from the unlimited amount of alcohol.

Gene was sharing a room with Paul, who was currently passed out from all the drinking during the Hotter Than Hell photoshoot.

I wasn't tired yet, so when all was quiet and at rest, I wandered around to check on the guys.

"Hey.."

I whispered, stepping into the room.

The Demon was looking at all the photos that were taken.

"I thought you'd be asleep by now".

Gene commented, and then watched as I sat down on the bed, being extra careful to avoid waking up Paul.

The Starchild was half naked, his makeup was smudged up all over his face, and he was snoring with his mouth hanging open.

I watched the frontman sleep the hangover away, his hairy chest moving up and down as he breathed in and out.

Then, Bill Acucoin came to see Gene.

"I need to talk to you about the photos. So we can all make sure that they're not embarrassing".

Bill whispered in a quiet tone as the walls were thin.

Gene looked over at Paul, his best friend and business partner.

"I'll keep an eye on him".

I reassured him, and with a nod, the bass guitarist followed the Kiss manager out of the room.

As soon as they were gone, I scooted over closer to Paul, allowing him to lay his head down on my chest.

The older man moaned in his sleep, and then snuggled deeper into my arms.

I smiled and gently stroked the side of his head, like a mother comforting her child.

This proved to be very relaxing for Paul, although he had no idea that it was me doing that to him, rather then some hot groupie.

The frontman stayed in his position for an hour or two.

During all that time, I had accidentally fallen asleep.

It was nice for us to be able to bond with each other, even though Paul has had sexual intercourse with lots of beautiful women.

Bill and Gene had decided to talk about business stuff while they ate breakfast in the hotel cafe.

They didn't come back to the room until after everyone else had woken up.

By now, Paul was feeling nauseous and he had been to the bathroom multiple times to throw up from all that alcohol poisoning his system.

He felt much better after I offered him some aspirin and a glass of water.

"You slept like a baby, didn't you Starchild"?

I asked.

Paul raised an eyebrow in confusion, and then he smiled.

"I don't think I've slept that good in ages".